2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Yea, Same thing for me ol' buddy. He has value, but I didn't have room for him on my roster.

Sent a trade offer to Frightened Inmate, and hes ignoring PMs.

Please respond to offers guys, even if its a negative. Thanks.

Odubel Herrera -
25 Runs, 4 HRs, 13 RBI, 6 Steals, .327 AVG, .438 OBP

I need a strong starting pitcher.

He accepted

Good good good! I have Clayton Kershaw and Miguel Cabrera, perfect foundations for both ends of my needs.

Mannys been great....but nothing tops this guy

Strong counter. You have a deal, sir.

I didn't actually pounce, because Lackey's been quite good (which I guess is why you asked for him), but yeah, I'll take Polanco's upside the rest of the season. Very unusual for me because Pence is almost definitely safer, but it feels like the right move.

I was just coming in to this thread to announce y'alls trade. Yoda you have come full circle and are now one with the Homer-Borg. It was inevitable. Seriously though, good trade, and fair too.

I knew I'd get dinged for them being Pirates. The funny thing is I literally didn't even process that until after.
Yes, I went thru that phase of denial once too, I understand.

If Chris starts lining up all the pirates arms on his bench, we will all know he has a problem.
Dude! That idea woulda been money if they all pitched like they shoulda. I thought the Rays healthy we could go on a tear like no other. damn, it would have been nice.

Decided Ill take a chance on this Urias kid. Hope the Dodgers keep him in the bullpen at the least. I had 3 Phillies and since Hellickson & Nolas #'s were better than VVs this past month, it was an easy give.

Good trade Yoda