Actors you despise

Tools    

I'll agree with Orlando Bloom and add Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale.
Totally disagree with Tom Hardy and Benedict Cumberbatch, but to each their own.
Benedict cumberbatch is kind of boring. He does the same voice and acting every time and looks like a dinosaur

Benedict cumberbatch is kind of boring. He does the same voice and acting every time and looks like a dinosaur
Okay. I don't see a dinosaur, but whatever. He fully admits to having a strange look anyway, and I don't see how you can fault him for it. In any case, he may not have a huge range, but he is at least capable of emoting, which is more than I can say for the actors I listed.

I nearly put Bale on my list too. I think I need to watch the Machinist again, but I remember actually liking him in that...and basically nothing else. Maybe American Psycho? I need to rewatch that one too.

I had to watch Empire of the Sun (1987) again 2 years ago for a class, and I was like...wow, I don't even like child Christian Bale haha.

I nearly put Bale on my list too. I think I need to watch the Machinist again, but I remember actually liking him in that...and basically nothing else. Maybe American Psycho? I need to rewatch that one too.
The only performance of his that I like at all was in 3:10 to Yuma, but Foster and Crowe were both far more impressive to me and I feel like pretty much any decent actor could've replaced him and done just as well or better.

I didnt like Anne as catwoman either. but it might because i just dont like her. and i really dont have a reason for not liking her. i just dont :/

I was on board with this until I watched Wet Hot American Summer and I liked that.

Still don't think he's remotely good looking. Not that has any bearing on his acting abilities, but sometimes people mention how he's good looking and I do not get it at all.
thats always baffled me aswell lol...hes got something really sleazy about him

So glad to know I'm not the only one who hated Hathaway as Catwoman
I didn't think there was really anything special about it. I recall some people here thinking she was utterly fantastic.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Topher Grace ( I haven't gotten over Venom)

Anne Hathaway (can't act, Catwoman was worse than Halle Berry's)

Megan Fox (not talented, good looking though)

Chris Evans (plays Himself in every film)

Every actor in The Force Awakens BESIDES Kylo Ren (Adam Driver)
I personally think Chris Evans is an amazing actor portraying Captain America. Altho hes not in a whole bunch of movies he does the role so perfectly. I actually thought Adam driver was the one actor that was bad. I just didnt like him.
Sorry just figuring out how to quote people wiggy.

Driver I thought actually conveyed a realistic person, no other actor was as personalized or impactful as him. He truly was a dumb teenager with daddy issues that is talented with the force, but due to his immaturity and anger, he's a little punk bitch that hides under a mask, that is the character.

Rey is a Disney princess who does everything perfect

Finn is a jackass that asks everyone else questions to explain to the audience what the hell and why the hell they are doing what they are doing.

Finn and Rey are the most boring lazily written characters in the Star Wars universe.
1. Finally someone understands Kylo Ren.

2.Rey doesn't do everything perfectly, she accidentally releases the Rapthars, she gets captured by Kylo Ren, and just because she's self sufficient doesn't make her a Mary Sue, she's been on her own since she was a kid, it would be bad if she didn't know how to do the things she does.

3. There is no reason Finn should know the stuff he asks about, and it's a good way to help people who aren't fully understanding the story.

4. A soldier raised to destroy defies his training and decides he's not going to be a killing machine. A orphaned scavenger that has spent years in denial that her family shall find her, just to be thrust into an intergalactic war to find she is more powerful than she ever could have imagined. Yeah, forget Jar Jar Binks and Anakin Skywalker, Finn and Rey are the worst characters in the Star Wars Universe.

I hate Edward Norton and Orlando Bloom. Edward Norton just has this unlikable face. His voice is one of the most annoying in the world and his eccentric and uncooperative behavior just makes him not fun to watch.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO