Dollhouse vs. Firefly
25.00%
1 votes
Dollhouse
75.00%
3 votes
Firefly
4 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Joss Whedon just can't catch a break, these two beloved shows he created were both canceled to the enragement of fans for pretty much no real reason, but which is better?

Always wanted to see Firefly since it finished so high in the TV Countdown. At the same time i'm not sure if i should in case i fall in love with it and end up as pissed as its fans. I already have Freaks and Geeks, Party Down and Deadwood to be annoyed at their cancellation.

Also not sure this is the best matchup. I know they are both cancelled Joss Whedon shows but i've never heard anyone talk about Dollhouse the way Firefly's fans do.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Dollhouse was something that could have been great if given enough time to mature. Firefly to me, was great out the gate.

Suspect's Reviews

The main problem with Dollhouse was, as always, too much interference from the suits. I don't know how well it would've worked anyway, but having the first five episodes be, pretty much, pilot episodes so anyone who missed the start could jump in really put the brakes on things and it never really recovered.

But it's Eliza, Amy, Olivia Williams and, Neighbours alumni, Dichen Lachman, so what do I care.