Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

a sexist, egotistical, lying hypocritical bigot.
Seeing that written down it doesn't seem as much of a mouthful as when they say it.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Why's that? It's cool, I'm just curious.
I can't even put it into words. Beyond just the expressions, gesticulations - the characters he plays in "Algiers" and "Gaslight" for example - trying to be "smooth" and it's very annoying..

(And for the post above, I never considered A.S. an actor... I don't even consider those movies.. Just like people wouldn't eat toy hamburgers)

Adam Sandler
Ashton Kutcher
Megan Fox

There's probably a lot more, but that's all I can think of.

It seems that Adam Sandler is universally hated and has been for a long time... so why is it the guy's a "star" with almost as many movies as Will Ferrell?

It seems that Adam Sandler is universally hated and has been for a long time... so why is it the guy's a "star" with almost as many movies as Will Ferrell?
Because people still go to see them. I doubt he's any worse than Will Ferrell. For me, anyway.

I don't hate Adam Sandler but there's no denying that he has made more than his share of stupid movies, Eddie Murphy is a comic genius but has appeared in just as much crap as Sandler, why doesn't Murphy get the hate that Sandler does?

I don't hate Adam Sandler but there's no denying that he has made more than his share of stupid movies, Eddie Murphy is a comic genius but has appeared in just as much crap as Sandler, why doesn't Murphy get the hate that Sandler does?
I think because Eddie Murphy established himself in the beginning as a very funny stand-up comic. Adam Sandler.... to my knowledge.... did not have the same kind of .... "prestigious" background in humor the way Eddie did.

Eddie also made some big hits, like Beverly Hills Cop and The Nutty Professor, that not only were box office successes, they were also critically acclaimed. Sandler's movies were successes, but badly reviewed. Adam Sandler's success is hard to understand by a lot of people, I think.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Jai Courtney

I remember the 90's. Eddie Murphy was a joke just like Sandler is. No one could ever understand how he kept getting £5m a film. Of course, like Sandler, he's a name in comedy and there's people around the world who will see him in anything.

I still have trouble getting round the fact that Shrek changed it, but then, I have trouble believing anyone goes to see an animated film because a movie star voices a character.

1. Does Eddie Murphy still regularly make films? Or does he just pop up occasionally?

2. Does Eddie Murphy have a production company which he uses to constantly give his friends crummy movies, along with his own crummy movies?

3. How many Eddie Murphy films could reasonably be said to be made because the cast wanted to take a vacation to Vegas/Hawaii/a lake/wherever?

I remember the 90's. Eddie Murphy was a joke just like Sandler is. No one could ever understand how he kept getting £5m a film. Of course, like Sandler, he's a name in comedy and there's people around the world who will see him in anything.

I still have trouble getting round the fact that Shrek changed it, but then, I have trouble believing anyone goes to see an animated film because a movie star voices a character.
Well that trend sort of started with Robin Williams as the Genie in Aladdin.