Should Mel Gibson work again?

Tools    

I think Mel Gibson should have played Max in Fury Road and Tom Hardy could have been his second-in-command.
Second in command? Max is a loner. He teams up with people only out of absolute necessity. As for the father and son dynamic - they did that with Indiana Jones and it sucked. Hard.

Second in command? Max is a loner. He teams up with people only out of absolute necessity.
That's exactly what I'm thinking of.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I would love to see Mel work again.
Damn straight, Gunslinger.

Mel is still working. According to IMDB there's a film he stars in coming out in 2016 Blood Father
And one that he's directed, it's in post production Hacksaw Ridge
Thanks for posting links. Yknow, both of those movies look pretty good. In all seriousness Id see em'

Master of My Domain
He already condemned his sins through South Park. I say let him back in the film business.

Am I the only one who hasn't seen his controversial video?

Master of My Domain
they did that with Indiana Jones and it sucked. Hard.
B... but, CGI monkeys!

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
He already condemned his sins through South Park. I say let him back in the film business.

Am I the only one who hasn't seen his controversial video?
I haven't either, to be honest.

Mel Gibson is one of the greatest actors of his generation.

Of course, he should work again.

He's currently directing a war movie starring Vince Vaughn and Andrew Garfield called Hacksaw Ridge. I'm looking forward to seeing it.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Hate to tell people there are far worse people then Mel Gibson working in hollywood. His biggest problem is well he talks too much and has anger issues. Seems mostly alchohol related as well. Arnald is still beloved and is even more a Disgusting Pig.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I mean....if Matthew Broderick can get away with killing a person....

Suspect's Reviews