MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

^^^ Nice sound

Neat! Yahoo has a weather symbol next to the game time for each player on our team page.

TONGO approve

WHOA! A Tulowitzki sighting! 3/4 so far with 2 homers.

Blake Snell was terrified his first inning He threw a wild pitch where Beltran took home plate for a run, then calmed down and was dealing. , and then they took him out after the 5th Madden would have kept him in longer. Well he woulda. He would let the kid give the bullpen a rest.

Matz just threw his second doozie in a row (doozies are good), and with Snells #'s too I may have climbed out of last place, but I need Albert to hit a ball or two to keep my Avg from dipping. Come on Pu-Jols!

A system of cells interlinked
My offense is on blast tonight - let's see some more of that!

Oh the Rays are bullying Michael Pineda, 5 earned in the 1st inning. Logan Morrison still sucks though, and still is batting 2nd, cmon coach Cash!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Really like where my team is headed. Edwin and Goldy will be quite the offensive combo and Castro seems like a catch at catcher.

For the pitching, I trust Zimmerman and Keuchel to be aces. Keuchel has had a rough start to the year but I'm not worried.

And once Blackmon is back I think he will be great!

The Rauldinator has spoken!

The Rauldinator has spoken!

On an aside, Rougned Odor is available on waivers. Why? Cause his OBP doesnt exist, he dont walk - ever. Ill deal with that with Wilson Ramos cause theres no other Catching alternative available, but I can grab 5 2Bs right now that wont hurt me in any category.

Same with Beltran. He couldnt get that OBP over .300 and why wait? Grichuks heating up now, as is Chris Carter so Ill ride those waves for awhile.

Dropping Dyson for Coco Crisp? TONGO got a feeling Now that Dysons finally getting full time play, he's stopped trying to steal as much I think Crisp is starting to surge and wont slow anytime soon. If he produces against Zimmerman tonight, well that would be a very good sign. I remember when he was just killing it for Mikes Clockwork one season, and then he got hurt. Well hes healthy now.

Nevermind about Crisp, I just got Billy Hamilton.

Edit in - Nevermind about either of them, Im dead last in .Avg

Miguel Cabrera

4/4 with 2 HRs and 4 RBI

Chris Archer

6.2 ip 10 Ks 0.00 ERA 0.75 Whip with a QS