2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

Captain Big Butt is on The Naturals!

He is the full time first baseman for the Brewers now, and it seems to suit him as hes red hot. Even when hes cold Chris Carter always has power, and we all know why....

A system of cells interlinked
Sent an offer to HLA

Polanco for JFern

I lamentably had to decline, but I was very intrigued by it.

I retrieved young Rougned from the waiver wire and used my 2nd spot in the line for it. Accordingly, I now have three 2B's: Josh Harrison, Dustin Pedroia, and the aforementioned Odor. The first two are off to pretty good starts. If you need a respectable to slightly above average 2B, I'm open to making a deal.

Made a nice lil trade with Yoda, he gets Matz, and I get Lucroy.

Also had 3 shortstops after getting Brandon Crawford, so I had to drop one.

I have seven starting pitchers. All of them are good, some of them have been very good. If you need a starter, I'm looking for a closer, though given the glut I'd be willing to just upgrade a bit offensively somewhere to gain a little roster flexibility.

Big Time trade going on. Marte for Rizzo! We both get our home town Heros!!!!!!!
Thats the 2nd homer trade youve made in a row. WE ARE BROTHERS!!!

I traded Familia to Yoda for Matz. I know i coldnt have got him if he wasnt Day To Day. Really hope he's ok

Trying to wrangle a deal with Fabulouso'. TONGO must use his chi

....Come to The Naturals Corey Kluber Come to The Naturals....

Hey, Adam just posted on the league forum that he didn't mean to hit accept on the Rizzo/Marte trade. Apparently he even wrote something to that effect in the comments? Anyway, he's asking that it be canceled, which, if there's proof of his intent in the comments, I'd say is reasonable.

Mikey agreed, so we're cool. I guess it's simpler if everyone votes it down, but if it goes through I'll switch it back tomorrow.

Glad everyone was cool about it.

Never ever thought thered be a day when Albert Pujols had 0 trade value, none whatsoever. If I dropped him to waivers right now theres a chance nobody would try to claim him.

He has trade value. I definitely wouldn't drop him. No harm in just asking for slightly less and seeing what happens before giving up.

You sent me two offers for him and both were fair, he just plays a position I don't have any room for.

Oh, you arent the only one Ive approached. Mikey even said he wouldnt touch him if he was on waivers. TONGO get no Lindor