Camos 50 Favourite Movies Since 2000

→ in
Tools    

40.Catch Me if You Can - Spielberg (2002)

39.Blue Is The Warmest Colour - Abdellatif Kechiche (2013)

38.City of God - Fernando Meirelles and Katia Lund (2002)

37.About Schmidt - Alexander Payne (2002)

36.Grizzly Man - Werner Herzog (2005)

35.The Wolf of Wall Street - Martin Scorsese (2013)

34.Carol - Todd Haynes (2015)

33.Drive - Nicolas Winding Refn (2011)

32.Mystic River - Clint Eastwood (2003)

31.Let The Right One In - Tomas Alfredson (2008)

Wow man the last set is epic

Wolf Of Wall Street, Drive, Mystic River and Let The Right One In! 4 favorites of mine

Mystic River and City of God are two of my biggest favorites since 2000, and Wolf of Wall Street and Drive are up there too.

Blue is the Warmest Color and Let the Right One In are both decent for me.

I actually won't be busy today after all. So i've decided to post another 10 later, may as well do the list as fast as possible instead of risking slacking off like usual. Will post the next 5 in an hour or something.

30.The Dark Knight - Christopher Nolan (2008)

29.the social network - David Fincher (2010)

28.Four Lions - Chris Morris (2010)

27.Before Sunset - Richard Linklater (2004)

26.Shotgun Stories - Jeff Nichols (2007)

Network and Knight both in my 100, and very high. Glad to see Shotgun Stories, I think it is under seen. I love it, and Nichols. Haven't seen Four Lions. Before Sunset is your first to show up that I don't like at all. I love the other two in the series, but Sunset didn't feel about that relationship, it just felt preachy.

Before Sunset was such a huge letdown for me. I've still not seen Midnight and that film is part of the reason why.

Before Sunset was such a huge letdown for me. I've still not seen Midnight and that film is part of the reason why.
I think you might like it. Sunrise is all about the beginning and Midnight is all about a long relationship that has hrown stale. Has the opposite emotional punch of Sunrise, but the conversations are just as great.

Would have rep your last reveal if it didn't have Social Network in it. I still just can't bring myself to watch it... Jesse Eisenberg = annoying (though not as bad as Michael Cera) and Facebook = Myspace ripoff that for some reason everyone became complete sheep for... The last thing I want to do is watch a movie that has both.

Network and Knight both in my 100, and very high. Glad to see Shotgun Stories, I think it is under seen. I love it, and Nichols. Haven't seen Four Lions. Before Sunset is your first to show up that I don't like at all. I love the other two in the series, but Sunset didn't feel about that relationship, it just felt preachy.
Sad you don't like Sunset. It makes sense that it isn't about the relationship as much though, Sunrise is about the whirlwind romance the initial meeting while Midnight is about them as a troubled couple. Sunset is the weird bridge between the two when both have moved on with their lifes and they are trying to fight their feelings for each other and have a strictly platonic friendship. I love that about it; for me it really improves on the passion they had for each other in Sunrise (my least favourite of the trilogy still love it though) in that last scene and on the boat.

Even though it didn't bother me that much i can see how its preachiness could bother you, particularly in the middle. It definitely was, it was weird how much of an Anti-Bush/Anti-America sentiment there was, It would have felt more natural if Jesse had different views and defended them a bit more, i think it bothers me when i think about it rather than when i'm watching to be honest.

Not to ruin anything but Midnight is my favourite of the trilogy. I think all three films feel really different to each other but if i had to say what it was more similar to it would be Sunrise. Think you should check it out.