THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Survivor 5? This has to be the most masochistic forum on the planet. In other news (see what I did there?) it's nice (?????) to see that somethings never change. Survivor and music tournies still reign supreme.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Oh Sh*t!!! It seems that the procedure didn't go well after all, I must be in some sort of coma and this is all a dream. That's the only one to explain G-dog being back. I can't believe it, you came into my mind just a day or two again and I had been sadly thinking that you were gone for good and that something bad had happened.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
You weren't away because you were sick, were you? Before you disappeared, you made posts about having tests done at the hospital. You said you had -- what was it? Hyperthyroidism? Something like that.
Yeah, that's it. It's not why I left though. Not really. It was sort of the aftermath. I was already so stressed out because your thyroid being out of whack really does a lot to your mind and body. It's easy to manage once it's diagnosed though. Anyway, life got super super stressful after that and I didn't do much at all for awhile. Which for me is difficult as I like to stay busy.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Thanks Zotis! Glad to see you are still here. Has anyone else left? I see Guap, Mushroom and others are still here. What about Triangles? Still around, I hope.

Wintertriangles? Saw him recently, but he pops in rarely (thank God).

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Raul, you didn't think she'd come back, did you?
I hope she isn't mad, but I really didn't think so. So much to the point I almost left myself for a bit.

Yeah, Raul moaned a lot that he hated it here because Godoggo was gone. Some people feared Godoggo might have possibly even died.

...Has anyone else left? I see Guap, Mushroom and others are still here. What about Triangles? Still around, I hope.
Sane and MovieGal are both gone. Sane might come back? but I don't think MovieGal will ever come back

Sane and MovieGal are both gone. Sane might come back? but I don't think MovieGal will ever come back
She will come back. I am confident