MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

I think the 2016 Red Sox are going to score 1,000 runs this year. I'm unbiased in saying as much.

Make Believe Registered User
Let the Marte Par-tay begin! I feel this is one of my best drafted teams in awhile. I welcome the jinx.

Heading to Bradenton for the final week of Spring Training. Let's Go Bucs!

Let the Marte Par-tay begin! I feel this is one of my best drafted teams in awhile. I welcome the jinx.

Heading to Bradenton for the final week of Spring Training. Let's Go Bucs!
Looking forward to seeing you man. Youll be the first person from the forum Ive met in real life, hm. Other than ones ive Ive known already and tried to get to join the forum, which never has worked out.

The 2016 Naturals

Catcher
Devon Mesoraco
First Base
Miguel Cabrera
Second Base
Rougned Odor
Third Base
Manny Machado
Shortstop
Troy Tulowitzki
Outfield
Randal Grichuk
Outfield
Corey Dickerson
Outfield
Ender Inciarte
Utility
Albert Pujols
Utility
Delino DeShields

Starting Pitchers
Dallas Keuchel
Sonny Gray
Yu Darvish
Steven Matz
Jason Hammel
Joe Ross
Erasmo Ramirez

Bullpen
Mark Melancon
Jeurys Familia
Keone Kela
Kelvin Herrera
Pat Neshek

A little bit of history is going to be made tomorrow. President Obama is visiting Cuba, and tomorrow the Rays are going to Havana to face the Cuban National baseball team. Both leaders will be there watching. WAR RAYS!!!!

Make Believe Registered User
Tongo are you running another league this year? Or has there been any talks of running a money league? I have a friend that is interested in getting into one, as well as myself.

Tongo are you running another league this year? Or has there been any talks of running a money league? I have a friend that is interested in getting into one, as well as myself.
Im not in any other baseball leagues besides this one. Usually theres enough football interest to get 2-3 leagues going but baseball not so much (though its more rewarding). I can give you some ideas for where yall can go join, but there are hundreds out there. You looking for mixed or NL only?

Yeah Yodas outfield is something to behold - Pence, Bautista, Adam Jones, vedy vedy mighty!

My outfield is good too, guys

Speaking of, if anybody wants any of them, I'm sure we could work something out.

Heck, if anything I might have to trade them; I've got Choo and Span right behind them, and both should probably be in somebody's lineup nearly every day.

Dont worry, all your outfields are great cause heres mine - Corey Dickerson, Randall Grichuk, and Ender Inciarte. That just screams of Waivers.

So Yoda got Lucroy..fine! I dont need Lucroy anyway, Im gonna use Nick Hundley instead, he'll be just as good! hmph ....he will he'll be just as good..

I had the first priority, so it wouldn't have mattered. I hesitated a teeny-tiny bit before deciding to use it on him, but yeah, pretty good chance nobody that good will be up for grabs any time soon.

He can be had, for what it's worth.

He can be had, for what it's worth.

Lucroy was on waivers? Dang!!!! I should have picked him up.
Actually you need to drop Marcus Stroman to waivers. Id really hate to see him hurt your team