My List of Things that MAY (or MAY NOT) Be Movie-Related

Tools    

Hello and welcome to my first ever list (except for the others I made that no one ever read)!
We'll count down starting with...

#100.

THE UNIVERSE!

This is the first item because most of the things I'll list (some of them being movies) will fall within the realms of The Universe. Some of my favorite things (including some movies) exist within the universe. There's a few things that may not fall within the universe like other dimensions, other universes, tongue piercings, etc., but most things will be within this universe, our universe, the one we share with each other!

Cool thread! The Universe great start! but isn't your list going to go down from there?!

I swear just the other day when I typed in a bunch of random letters into google image search and up popped a hot Asian babe in a pink bikini. But can I find that pic again, nope.

Cool thread! The Universe great start! but isn't your list going to go down from there?!

I swear I thought of Captain and Minio, just the other day when I typed in a bunch of random letters into google image search and up popped a hot Asian babe in a pink bikini. But can I find that pic again, nope.
If you find it, Rules, I'll definitely give it a spot somewhere down in the 70's when I get there!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I tried I really did. It was an impressive photo too. I actually thought I should post it somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

...Eagerly awaiting #99

Try checking your browser's history. You might be able to find it in there.

#99.

FRIED CALAMARI

This was just on my mind so I'm putting it at 99. I almost got some tonight, but alas. Unfortunately, it hasn't appeared in many movies (but kudos to any MoFo who can name a movie it has appeared in!)
It's one of the most unique and greatest things in the universe. I almost feel bad about it because we are now learning that creatures in the cephalopod class may be some of the most intelligent animals on the planet, yet they are so delicious when sauteed or deep fried & dipped in a tangy, spicy Thai chili sauce!

Not to make you feel bad Captain, but you mentioned "creatures in the cephalopod class may be some of the most intelligent animals on the planet". One time when I was snorkeling in the tropics, I seen a pair of Cuddle fish guarding their eggs. I watched them for awhile and I really got a sense that they were intelligent as they were aware of me and not just in a reactionary way. Their intelligence seemed more on par with cats than with fish. Of course you know they are not fish but a member of the cephalopods. It was really cool to see them, they can change their colors instantly and so brilliantly too.

Not to make you feel bad Captain, but you mentioned "creatures in the cephalopod class may be some of the most intelligent animals on the planet". One time when I was snorkeling in the tropics, I seen a pair of Cuddle fish guarding their eggs. I watched them for awhile and I really got a sense that they were intelligent and much different than the fish that swam around. It was really cool to see them as they can change their colors instantly.
Too true, Rules! (See, this is the point of this thread - to start some good discussions).
Unfortunately, the smarter the animal, the better they taste.
Makes me wonder what human tastes like? I hear they're not very good because... the SMARTER the animal, the BETTER they taste!

Sorry, but I can't rep "FRIED CALAMARI". I hate seafood.
I've never tried that before, but seafood is my big meal to make for Saint Patrick's day . . . weekend. I deep fry fish, chicken, shrimp, muscles, hush puppies, fries, and I make crab cakes from scratch. They be bitchin'. I think that's everything I make. I've done crab legs before, but not this year. They weren't that big a deal.

Makes me wonder what humans taste like?
Chicken!

I've never tried that before, but seafood is my big meal to make for Saint Patrick's day . . . weekend. I deep fry fish, chicken, shrimp, muscles, hush puppies, fries, and I make crab cakes from scratch. They be bitchin'. I think that's everything I make. I've done crab legs before, but not this year. They weren't that big a deal.

The only things on that list that I like are chicken and fries. (What are hush puppies?)

The only things on that list that I like are chicken and fries. (What are hush puppies?)
I batter up a bunch of these . . .

OK, they are actually these guys . . .

It's a cornmeal and flour mixture, that you deep fry. I'm sure you'd like them, as long as you have nothing against cornmeal.

I batter up a bunch of these . . .

OK, they are actually these guys . . .

It's a cornmeal and flour mixture, that you deep fry. I'm sure you'd like them, as long as you have nothing against cornmeal.

Yeah, the deep-fried cornmeal thing sounds good.

I always thought hush puppies were shoes.

Ðèstîñy, if you ever try your hand at frying up some calamari, pop some in an envelope and send 'em my way!

#97.

COMIC BOOKS

Comic Books are very related to movies in that almost all movies start out as a comic of sorts (called a storyboard).
And we are now in the age of comic book movies!
I've loved comics since I was 10 and I still love them (just not the current ones - had enough of everything being a concurrent alternate-universe ultimate other-dimensional counter-continuity splinter reality where every issue is part of a "major crossover event" that can't be followed unless you buy every other title the company puts out.... that and all the flagrant political correctness - give me some Bronze Age action any day!)