Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Hitler loved children and dogs.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'm not a political person, nor am I up on politics. I'm not a Trump fan, not a Clinton fan. I'm undecided.

I have a question for the Republican leaning posters here: if Trump gets the nomination will you support him? And most importantly if not, why?

To anyone: What is it about Trump's policies that rubs the Republicans the wrong way? I've heard him being called a non-Republican, I don't understand why?

I haven't followed the election process so I'm asking this sincerely. I'm not looking to debate anyone. I just want some opinions. Thanks.
And Hillary isn't a real Democrat either... What an election!

Problem is Trumps not capable or competent enough.
Who is? The only candidate that has impressed me in the three elections i followed (08,12,16) not just on what he said but what he had already accomplished was Jon Huntsman in 2012 and he faired horribly in the primaries. Not saying he would have been a good president or anything, i disagreed with him a lot but compared to the rest of them he was the ideal candidate.

Now there's Clinton vs Trump which while awful is not that much worse than Obama vs Romney in 2012 IMO.

Master of My Domain
I'm not a political person, nor am I up on politics. I'm not a Trump fan, not a Clinton fan. I'm undecided.
Me too, caring about politics would take up too much free time. Hell, I don't care about what's happening in my own country, all I know is that our current president is horrible.

To anyone: What is it about Trump's policies that rubs the Republicans the wrong way? I've heard him being called a non-Republican, I don't understand why?
He is a non-Republican, and a non-whatever party, because his policies are too extreme and idiotic to supported by any party.

Hillary is a Democrat. Bernie Sanders is the one that isn't.

Obviously not a good highlight for Trump

Hey Yoda, so if it's Hillary vs Trump, are you going Hillary?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm not a political person, nor am I up on politics.
Politics = boring
Films = interesting
Political films = ???

anyways,

i know everyone wants to bury Trump here aside from me and sexy. i like to throw the other side out there and be surrounded by wolves sometimes

Fine if either of you support him but i just hope neither of you think he is that much different from the rest of the candidates.

One thing i'll say is that he has more honest hair than Rubios.

Honesty doesn't equate to being a competant politician, I actually think he's a joke, the way he speaks in interview could be a satire made by SNL. Any question he's been asked about something specific he answers with generality such as ''good'', ''tremendous'', ''great'', he never answer specifics, doesn't talk about policy, I honestly don't know one legitimate reason as to why anyone would vote for him. Maybe because he isn't a christian fundamentalist like Cruz that says the word god everytime he speaks, so in comparison he's a lesser of 2 evil, but honestly I would just abstain from voting if these 2 were the only option.

America's brand has been so boring and stagnant i've just been happy to see someone shake the cage

Love you Nostromo, but i'm not a fan of that reasoning. I don't see why you wouldn't vote third party if you want to shake things up, with both Trump and Bernie it seems like people think voting along party lines will work since they aren't voting for traditional candidates. How about voting for something else completely? Why does everyone believe Ds and Rs are absolutely the only choice; not saying any party is better than either or not but i don't like the Trump is different talk when we all know he and Bernie aren't different at all. I say that both ways btw, i don't actually think Trump would be as bad for America as people make out same with Bernie; i just think it would be more of the same with either.

anyways,

i know everyone wants to bury Trump here aside from me and sexy. i like to throw the other side out there and be surrounded by wolves sometimes
We're obviously not the only people in America who share a love for Trump, though.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Camo, that's why we've voted for 7 parties and that's not even including Northern Ireland.

I agree too, if neither side seem appealing, then go for an alternative party, there must be loads of them there.

I don't see why you wouldn't vote third party if you want to shake things up, with both Trump and Bernie it seems like people think voting along party lines will work since they aren't voting for traditional candidates.
Trump isn't your typical Republican either, though. Which isn't difficult to backup considering the Republican establishment has been trying to take him down

We're obviously not the only people in America who share a love for Trump, though.
I honestly believe, and i'll put my nostrodamus-ness on the line, that the danger with Trump isn't that he won't be a successful president. It's that he'll be so successful that he'll lose his head and try and conquer Canada or something. No, i'm not actually worried about that. Who wants to live in Canada