EDM Song Tournament

Tools    

Let's just have "My Love" win and call it a day. Someone else can pick the Runner Up. This has been going on for too long already.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Well, that solved nothing. Everything's tied.
I think we have similar tastes Sexy, because it's quite often us two voting for one song, and Omni & Derek voting for the other one

I'll be in this!

Oh wait...sorry I thought you said EBM.

Actually I'd love to do an electronic music tourney but I'm paranoid and suspect my nom's would just get trolled.

ROUND 5 WINNERS:
All tiebreakers.

BRACKET UPDATE

[+1] DISQUALIFIED SONGS:

Human After All by Daft Punk

[+2] TIEBREAKER SONGS:
Flute by New World Sound & Thomas Newson
Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites by Skrillex
Something New by Axwell /\ Ingrosso
Boom Clap (Aeroplane Remix) by Charli XCX
Call on Me by Eric Prydz
I Got U by Duke Dumont
My Love by Route 94
Sweet Lovin' (Decktrick Remix) by Sigala
Firestarter by The Prodigy
Orphan by Savant
Burn my Dread (Novoiski Remix) by Shoji Meguro & Yumi Kawamura (Remixed by Novoiski)
House by Overwerk
New Style by Pegboard Nerds
Monday (Glitch Mob Remix) by Napela (Remixed by The Glitch Mob)

[+3] IMMUNE SONGS:
Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix) by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

1. Flute by New World Sound & Thomas Newson

2. Sigala - Sweet Lovin' (Decktrick Remix)

3. Firestarter by The Prodigy

4. Route 94 - My Love

5. Duke Dumont - I Got U

6. Eric Prydz - Call on Me

7. Charli XCX - Boom Clap (Aeroplane Remix)

Hey if Derek and CiCi wanna quit too, I'll quit.
If there's anymore ties.... just coin toss. Stop these "tie breaking" rounds. That's never been done before. It just makes things go on and on and on.

If there's anymore ties.... just coin toss. Stop these "tie breaking" rounds. That's never been done before. It just makes things go on and on and on.
Fine. Damnable innovation.

It's not a bad idea, but it just feels like this is NEVER GONNA END. Especially for a 32 song tournament. I could finish a 32 song tournament in 10 minutes.

It's not a bad idea, but it just feels like this is NEVER GONNA END. Especially for a 32 song tournament. I could finish a 32 song tournament in 10 minutes.
It's just odds that people vote while I'm away!

To be honest, I wanted to do something less hasty then the Metalheads Tournament, but I think after all the redundant ties a third option is probably the way to go.

I think we have similar tastes Sexy, because it's quite often us two voting for one song, and Omni & Derek voting for the other one
Not so different from the last tourney, even though I totally voted against Derek for the winning tiebreaker.

To be honest, I wanted to do something less hasty then the Metalheads Tournament, but I think after all the redundant ties a third option is probably the way to go.
I know, but a big reason why I joined this was because I found it appealing that only four people were playing. To me, that meant it was gonna be over very quickly.

I know, but a big reason why I joined this was because I found it appealing that only four people were playing. To me, that meant it was gonna be over very quickly.
I realize that.