RIP Alan Rickman

Tools    

RIP Alan, another say day at the start of 2016

Passed away aged 69. Very sad news. Tremendous actor.
Another big shock this week. Of course Harry Potter was mentioned first but the first thing that came to me was Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. That was the first time I saw him and only later saw films such as Truly, Madly, Deeply, Close My Eyes and his brilliant role in Die Hard. I'd have liked to see him in the stage version of Les Liaisons dangereuses with Lindsay Duncan.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
No........this is going to be a bad year.

Much-loved star of stage, TV and films including Harry Potter and Die Hard – and owner of one of the most singular voices in acting *– has died in London

Alan Rickman, one of the best-loved and most warmly admired British actors of the past 30 years, has died in London aged 69. His death was confirmed on Thursday by his family. Rickman had been suffering from cancer.

-The Guardian

Suspect's Reviews

Sun ain't gonna shine, anymore.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
RIP Alan Rickman.

A sad day, indeed.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
RIP

This news makes me sad.

He will be fondly remembered from films like Galaxy Quest, Sense and Sensibility and his deliciously over the top performance as the Sheriff in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

The Apoclypse is coming, First A MASH Icon dies in Wayne Rodgers, Then 80s Pop Icon David Bowie dies and now the good Professor Snape Dies.