Mojo Filter's Top 10 Bruce Willis Movies

Tools    

2. DIE HARD
(Directed by John McTiernan, 1988)

In my opinion, Bruce's best performance to date has been that of smart ass cop John McClane in Die Hard, hence the numerous sequels that have been released over the past 4 decades. However none of those sequels come close to the sheer excitement and fun of the first.

Trailer

Movie Clip

1. PULP FICTION
(Directed by Quentin Tarantino, 1994)

Bruce has a supporting role in the movie as the boxer Butch Coolidge who makes a run for it after he wins a fight he was paid to throw by a ruthless gangster and who has a deep admiration for his gold watch, maybe a little more than his girlfriend.

Trailer

Movie Clip

Another nice list, Mojo!

Mine would go something like this-

1. Die Hard
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Die Hard 2
4. Sin City
5. The Sixth Sense
6. Unbreakable
7. Die Hard 3
8. Die Hard 4
9. The Last Boy Scout
10. Armageddon

Next!

I have never loved Die Hard but Pulp Fiction is da bomb. Not a huge Willis fan, he is fine in the right role though. Good list Mojo.

5. DEATH BECOMES HER
(Directed by Robert Zemeckis, 1992)

Bruce had a very funny turn in this often overlooked black comedy classic by Oscar winning director Robert Zemeckis and co-starring Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep.

Trailer

Movie Clip

I love this movie, but Willis is the film's weakest element.

1. PULP FICTION
(Directed by Quentin Tarantino, 1994)

Bruce has a supporting role in the movie as the boxer Butch Coolidge who makes a run for it after he wins a fight he was paid to throw by a ruthless gangster and who has a deep admiration for his gold watch, maybe a little more than his girlfriend.

Trailer

Movie Clip

So pleased with your #1 choice...I think Bruce Willis gives the best performance of his career in Pulp Fiction and should have received an Oscar nomination for it. He has never been better and that includes Die Hard, which was my # 1 film on my Favorite Action/Adventure films list.