Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

In Cold Blood (1967)

I'd seen this years ago, but watched it again after viewing the two films about Truman Capote last year.
I can appreciate what the film was trying to do with the settings, music, b&w cinematography, flashbacks and giving it a certain "noir" feeling, but after a second viewing I still don't see what all the fuss is about.
It's certainly not bad, but I've heard that this film is somehow genius. Even the first time I viewed it was because a friend rented it after he'd heard how avant garde and edgy it was.
So I still don't get what makes this film so special apart from a dozen other murder thrillers. Maybe someone can explain it to me?

P.S. I liked seeing Scott Wilson. First time I saw In Cold Blood, Scott didn't register (there was no reason for him to at that time), but this time I kept saying, "I know that face! Where have I seen him before?"
It took a few minutes, but it finally clicked - I knew a much older version of Scott Wilson from his playing Hershel on The Walking Dead!

The Death of "Superman Lives" What Happened? (2015 Documentary)

Showtime is having an on-demand free preview this weekend, and I found this in their listing.
It's very fast paced, but pretty interesting.

Lenny (1974)

Bob Fosse's All That Jazz and Cabaret are both fantastic films. I'm curious to see how he used his visual talent to enhance a non-musical project. Should be very interesting.

I loved that^^

For me tonight, I'm watching a Citizen Rules recommendation with my wife-

Philomena (2013)

And when she goes to bed, it'll be a MovieMeditation recommendation-

Klown (2010)

I hope its similar to Red Cliff....

Edit: According to wikipedia..

The film was one of the two Three Kingdoms-related films being produced in 2007, with the two other being John Woo's two-part 288-minute epos Red Cliff.