Basically Just

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Basically just a messy and poorly paced attempt at big-budget space-opera that's only worth watching for Redmayne's ham-and-cheese villain.

The Raid: Redemption

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Basically just a preview for Dredd, with the addition of well choreographed martial arts and 1% romance.

Silent Night, Deadly Night

Suspect's Reviews

Basically just another 1980s holiday-themed serial-killer movie that is mainly remembered for its sequel's infamous "garbage day" scene.

Dolemite

Is Basically an awesome bad movie

Jackie Brown

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Basically just how to introduce extreme violence in movies to the Bible belt and get away with it.

Singin' in the Rain

Basically just a non sexual love story between a orphaned girl and a principled hitman, which manages to make us cheer for him.

Hackers

"Bedazzled" is basically just a lesson to make a deal with the devil because you can always weasel yourself out of the deal if it doesn't work for you.

"Into the Woods" (2014)

Basically just another sequel that discards way too much of what made the classic original film so great.

(Not sure you can really nominate really obviously bad movies for this game, though)

Near Dark

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Basically just an overlong costume drama that gets way too much credit just because Kubrick directed it.

The Dark Knight