THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Well....I was just in a car accident.

Hit my head pretty bad. Feel a bit of some discomfort.

Suspect's Reviews

Wait till you start making a bunch of Sexy Celebrity-esque threads.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well....I was just in a car accident.

Are you okay?

When I hit my head in a car accident, I had a concussion, and the doctor told me not to go to sleep for 24 hours. Make sure that you're okay before you go to sleep.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Are you okay?

When I hit my head in a car accident, I had a concussion, and the doctor told me not to go to sleep for 24 hours. Make sure that you're okay before you go to sleep.
I feel okay I guess. Again, the back of my head hurts a little bit.

Guy didn't stop, drove right into me.

That's happened to me before.

(in before HK makes a lamer version of this joke)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I feel okay I guess. Again, the back of my head hurts a little bit.

What did you hit your head on, the top of the seat, the dashboard, etc.? I was the passenger in my accident. My sister was driving, and she didn't stop. She ran right into the car in front of us, and I hit the windshield.

For me, I got dizzy, and I blacked out for a few minutes. (I never lost consciousness, but everything went dark, and I just couldn't see,) I think blurriness may also be a symptom. If you have any strange symptoms like that, don't go to sleep, and see a doctor.

Master of My Domain

Nah all you need to do is add a or a

"That's happened to me before "

See what I mean? It's like a copy and paste.

Nah all you need to do is add a or a

"That's happened to me before "

See what I mean? It's like a copy and paste.
Beware of fakes. Only laugh at authentic HK jokes and puns.

JOSSEEE BAUTISTAAA LETS GO BLUE JAYS

I have to return some videotapes.
Looking to get a blu ray for The Great Gatsby. Which one do yall think is better, the Leo one or the Gregory Peck one?

You mean the Leo, Redford or Alan Ladd one? Depends how much you like Baz.
I've only seen Romeo + Juliet and it was decent.

Sorry, I meant Redford not Peck. I don't think I will be able to find a copy of the '49 version though.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I don't recommend any of them. I'd read the novel but the Redford is better at traditional storytelling although considered too boring, and the Baz (as always) is anachronistic and often hyper.

I don't recommend any of them. I'd read the novel but the Redford is better at traditional storytelling although considered too boring, and the Baz (as always) is anachronistic and often hyper.
Oh yeah I am reading the novel now, and enjoying it a lot. I just want to watch it after I finish.

I did the same with The Crucible and enjoyed it. Daniel Day-Lewis proves once again that he is so great.

Personally, I wouldn't even recommend the novel. I think the basic story is great, but the writing itself gets weighed down by obvious symbolism and a cast too big to develop many of the supporting players. I like Baz's version the best, because unlike Romeo and Juliet this story suits a flashy, self-indulgent adaptation. All of the Baz-isms contribute to the setting and mood. I don't like it enough to buy it on blu ray for the hell of it, but I think it is to date the best version of Great Gatsby.

Looking to get a blu ray for The Great Gatsby. Which one do yall think is better, the Leo one or the Gregory Peck one?
You should GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!