Rocky vs Hulk Hogan

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Thank you for reminding me of this hilarious scene

Rocky III is one of my favorites of the series. I & II kind of go together as bookends, but in III many things change. For me, it does not bare what's come to be known as the Third Movie Curse. It's the story of Rocky after he's made it - he's now in Creed's former position.
A lot of people don't like it, but I loved the "fame & fortune" montage, I loved Rocky discovering that Mick's been "carrying" him. I loved Clubber Lang (he was almost evil, unlike Apollo Creed who was just arrogant). Poor Mickey dies and Rocky's former adversary becomes his coach and attempts to take Rock back to basics. It's a great movie.

IV is okay, but in addition to being a bit redundant, it jumps the shark even further and in many more ways.
V... forget it - I don't even acknowledge this movie, it's not even about a boxing event, it's about Rocky fighting some kid in the street. Pffft!

Thank you for reminding me of this hilarious scene
It missed the ahh welcome.

it missed the intro:

MICKY:WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU NEED A 100 POUNDS OF BRAINDAMAGE TO FIGHT A DINOSAUR WHO CAN HURT YOU IN OH SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS

ROCKY: CMON ITS A CHARITY EVENT

HULK: I AM THE ULTIMATE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT TILL I TOSS OFF MY SEX SLAVES

AGAINST THE ULTIMATE MEATBALL

ROCKY: HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK HE EATS?

IN THE LEFT CORNER.....WEIGHING 190 POUNDS ..ROCKY BALBOA

MICKY:ABOUT 190 POUNDS

IN THE RIGHT CORNER, AN INCREADIBLE SIGHT NEARLY 7 FEET TALL, WEIGHING 390 POUNDS THE ULTIMATE MALE

Rocky III is one of my favorites of the series. I & II kind of go together as bookends, but in III many things change. For me, it does not bare what's come to be known as the Third Movie Curse. It's the story of Rocky after he's made it - he's now in Creed's former position.
A lot of people don't like it, but I loved the "fame & fortune" montage, I loved Rocky discovering that Mick's been "carrying" him. I loved Clubber Lang (he was almost evil, unlike Apollo Creed who was just arrogant). Poor Mickey dies and Rocky's former adversary becomes his coach and attempts to take Rock back to basics. It's a great movie.

IV is okay, but in addition to being a bit redundant, it jumps the shark even further and in many more ways.
V... forget it - I don't even acknowledge this movie, it's not even about a boxing event, it's about Rocky fighting some kid in the street. Pffft!
Mine too. I agree with everything you said.

I also find Talia Shire much more beautiful than most people do.

I liked the fame and fortune aspect on Rocky III, but I wish it had been executed in the vein of 1 and 2. III was way too cartoonish, amaturish, music video-ish directed, and strangely homo erotic.

If you want a campier Rocky, I'd much rather watch the fourth movie. I thought that was superior to III.

I like "Rocky IV" but III is definitely the better movie. However, I agree about III's homoeroticism.

The Hulkster, and I was thinking for the first time after about a minute that if the Hulk did that to someone for real, there's no way they'd survive.

The Hulkster, and I was thinking for the first time after about a minute that if the Hulk did that to someone for real, there's no way they'd survive.
Now again, you mean the Hulk, not Hogan, right? Any yeah, there's no way they'd survive.

One thing you can't forget about III is the ending! Not only the best Rocky ending, but one of the great movie epilogue endings of all time.
I'm talking about the "favor" that Apollo kept requesting throughout the movie.
If they'd decided to end the series on that note - I'd have been okay with that.

"Ding-ding."

I like "Rocky IV" but III is definitely the better movie. However, I agree about III's homoeroticism.
Are you guys talking about the running on the beach scene where Rocky and Apollo jump in the water at the end of the run and hug each other?