Congratulating a profile?

Tools    

You must mean Gatsby's post comment? People can click on the little wheel icon on the right side of someones post and leave a comment. You can choose to say nothing or reply back. Is that what you meant R1?

I appologize for not doing this earlier. I think that someone (whom i won't name because of anonimity) simply liked my profile and sent me...some sort of messege. sorry, but I'm new here, i know I should of remembered exactly what it is, but maybe it's no big deal? Maybe they will send me a PM, explaining it?

You must mean Gatsby's post comment? People can click on the little wheel icon on the right side of someones post and leave a comment. You can choose to say nothing or reply back. Is that what you meant R1?
Yes. I guess that's it. Thanks, Kane. Now I regret not replying back.

A system of cells interlinked
It's not a big deal.

Take a bit of time to poke around the site so you can get used to the features and how things flow. If you have any additional questions, just ask!

Actually, it's a profile comment, and you can still reply. It was Gatsby, giving you your first profile comment. What you do, is go in your profile, and right below your Lennon profile banner, you will see the first word/link is Favorites, and then Comments. Click on Comments, and then scroll down just a pinch. You will see his comment, and then all you have to do, is click on his name, to go to his profile. Go to his Comments, and type one out for him.