Happy Anniversary, Mr Minio!

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Happy Anniversary you sick, perverted and one-and-only bastard!

Happy 3rd anniversary, Mr. Minio.

As you've been on a Hammer kick this year, some treats for you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tA8kKV3Du80
NSFW

There'll probably be a few scenes/shots that are NSFW but I can't remember the entire documentary and I've seen so many of them that they all merge together a little.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Happy anniversary my plebeian friend!
Actually, I'm patrician.
Happy Anniversary you sick, perverted and one-and-only bastard!
Wow, that was rude! I think I'm gonna cry now.
Happy Anniversary, Minio!
Happy Anniversary!
Whatta boring dudes.

Happy Anniversary you kinky f**k!

I didn't know you have that fetish. Not my business, anyway.

Happy 3rd anniversary, Mr. Minio.
Now that's what I call a good post!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Happy Anniversary to My little Kinky Pancake King!

The younger man that talks to me about films and other things. You made me laugh with the "pick-up lines" you wrote for me. You do things sometimes to irritate me but I don't think you do it on purpose. You have been here 3 years now. You are considered one of the masters of movies.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

BEG FOR MY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WISH.
Wow. You're one kinky bastard, Sexy. Maybe you should hire a femdom qualified lady?

The younger man that talks to me about films and other things. You made me laugh with the "pick-up lines" you wrote for me. You do things sometimes to irritate me but I don't think you do it on purpose. You have been here 3 years now. You are considered one of the masters of movies.
:*

Happy Anniversary Minio !!!

Why haven't I replied in here? Too kinky of an atmosphere I guess...

Anyways Congrats on three years of being one nasty dude. But I love it (not like that though, but you know)!

Keep kinky! #MinioForPresident