Profile Banners...

Tools    

My only problem with that style of profile banner, Rodent, is I wish you'd do something cool to the blank, black left side. Otherwise, that's great.

I've ditched the Star Wars Weekend one for my recent new #1...

The only thing that would make that profile banner any better, is if it were a Halloween movie banner. The original, of course.

Yeah. The knives are cool.

Some kind of extra little theme like that makes it more special.

For Halloween fans

Very nice, sweetie. Saved!
I am a Halloween freak, in every way. By September, I'm watching horror movies non stop, and decorating the house, to be haunted by the 1st of October.

I gave you + rep for the creative works, but not for the movies.
You're kidding!?!

Thanks man!

It's actually extremely easy once you know where the buttons are in the menu.
I use Photoshop CS2, it's about 15 years old but still works just as well as the up to date programs if you know where the menus are.

I mentioned sometime earlier, about making some of these.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 2000 by 1000 pixels or 1.95 MB (whichever is smaller).

This brings back some memories. When I first started making all those hundreds of avatars, (It felt like hundreds, OK!?!) every last still was important for the GIF avatar. Every extra still, made the animation all the better. Every last still that you could remove, got you closer to the allowed size. That was some work.

I'm going to start with The Thing. I may very well be full of *****, too, and not be able to make this look worth anything. This being a banner, I best stay with letterbox images.

If this happens to work out, thank God Martian Leader isn't here.

I just make the image 930x315 and it automatically fits the banner, without the site resizing it and losing quality.

I just make the image 930x315 and it automatically fits the banner, without the site resizing it and losing quality.
Thanks! Once you toss all the images in the animation shop box, and set it all up, you have to choose a size. That will help. It's been forever since I made mine. One year and five months, to be exact. I never would have recalled all the specifics. I do recall redoing it a lot, to get it to fit the way I wanted.

It's in the OP with sizes.
Yoda edited my post as I got the sizes wrong initially because of a typo.

One easy way to get exact sizes for images, is to prt-sc the page and paste into Photobucket, then trim the image and it gives the right size.

OK, so I missed that part.
Thanks for the extra tips, babe. "It is babe, isn't it!?!"

I keep saying that, lately. I watched Chopping Mall, recently.

OK, this is my first try, so it's not great, but it's getting there. I sort of borrowed a member's profile who hasn't been here in like 13 years . . .

HALLOWEEN78 It cut his hand off a bit too much, but all that means, is that I need to bring in the size a bit with the Wizard.

Edit:

OK, it's a start . . . Don't look, GBG!!!

Here is the first one I was working on. It could be better, but I haven't made animated pics from my DVDs in years.

I'm also going to make several from my Halloween movies, as well as some classic horror.