I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Never mind, I'm sorry for being so idiotic everyone!
Nah, it's okay, every member has gone through the pain of being tricked. It's part of becoming part of the family, in a way.

In the mean time, let's keep giving love to the romantic Unregistered!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Nah, it's okay, every member has gone through the pain of being tricked. It's part of becoming part of the family, in a way.

In the mean time, let's keep giving love to the romantic CCH0705!
Haha, I must admit, I was beginning to fear for my life!
I'm glad I'm not the only one though, and it's actually quite a quirky initiation, I feel like more sites should do something similar

Master of My Domain
It's a rite of passage, don't be embarrassed.
It reminded me of when I had to forcefully drink lots of alcohol (it's a cultural thing btw) as a freshman at a welcome party made by college seniors.

Master of My Domain
Don't be shy Unregistered, learn to accept the sudden rushes of affection.

Haha, I must admit, I was beginning to fear for my life!
I'm glad I'm not the only one though, and it's actually quite a quirky initiation, I feel like more sites should do something similar
You want a rite of passage? Ask to change your username to something better than those letters and numbers.

I recommend CiCi.

It reminded me of when I had to forcefully drink lots of alcohol (it's a cultural thing btw)
Sake?

Of course I'm not the prophet (I better deny it. It will only reinforce their belief. And make them give me all their ticket money. MMMUHAHAHAHAH). But um... I might have had a dream once, about the future of entertainment. Everybody spent all their time watching and discussing my movies. Because I'm a very important person.

ps. I saw this post on the right hand of the page and was confused out of my mind. Nice welcome

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
You want a rite of passage? Ask to change your username to something better than those letters and numbers.

I recommend CiCi.
My initials and then the day I was born
I assumed that name would be taken anyway, but I don't even know how to change it now

Holy ****! I didn't know I was on page 102,,, and that the conversation was about everybody else...heh heh