Who will win the US 2016 Presidency?

Tools    

Just got that the Bernie thing is probably a joke, but it's really not that against his base considering he is for a 90% tax rate on the richest

My results:

Rubio 82%
Santorum 73%
Bush 70%
Cruz 69%
Walker 64%
Paul 63%
Clinton 62%
Sanders 61%
O"Malley 60%
Trump 56%
Carson 55%

I need to learn more about Rubio but what I have heard from him I have liked. I think the Republicans are going to end up being much to militant for me and I will end up not voting but we shall see. Still a long time to go.

I didn't realize on that test that you can click Other Stances and get more answer choices or write your own. Also I see you can rate how important the issues are to you. I'll go back and take the test again.

Master of My Domain
I think we keep forgetting that the true answer to this question is:

I'd clearly be a democrat more than republican. I agree 94% with Sanders and 92% with Hilary Clinton (only 1% with Ted Cruz and Santorum haha

Trump thinks breast feeding moms are disgusting. (Granted it's taken out of context, but whatever)
She wanted to pump breast milk IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE while they were in a meeting or something. It's not professional. I don't really know the whole story -- at least I'm not certain that I do -- but just because you're a woman, doesn't mean you're free to always whip out your boobs in front of other people in the name of breastfeeding. If men could do it with their penises, there would be outrage.

She wanted to pump breast milk IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE while they were in a meeting or something. It's not professional. I don't really know the whole story -- at least I'm not certain that I do -- but just because you're a woman, doesn't mean you're free to always whip out your boobs in front of other people in the name of breastfeeding. If men could do it with their penises, there would be outrage.
Ya, on this I'm not against Trump at all. This is a non-story

I do think it's disgraceful for a draft dodger to insult a POW, but this is dumb

Ya, on this I'm not against Trump at all. This is a non-story

I do think it's disgraceful for a draft dodger to insult a POW, but this is dumb
I think it's alright that he insulted John McCain. I thought he had a point.

But breastfeeding in public? It's a bodily function. Go to the bathroom. It would be like peeing and pooping in front of other people.

"Mr. Trump, I really have to urinate. Do you mind if I go here? I'm gonna go here anyway....."

*urinates in front of Donald Trump*

*suddenly, surprise poop comes out*

"Oh! Wasn't expecting that. Guys, keep talking. I'm almost done. Would you mind not staring?"

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I had read that she had asked to be excused so that she could go pump.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Anyways....I hope that Santorum or Paul win the whole thing. I think that it would be a nice change for the country, not that they are going to be able to fix all of the mess that Obama has us in now in an 8 year span. I just hope it isn't someone who is an even bigger screw up than the one that we have now.

I had read that she had asked to be excused so that she could go pump.
Did she? I'm not real sure. I checked something before I posted and it said she wanted to do it in the room with them, but sometimes these stories get all mixed up.

Anyways....I hope that Santorum or Paul win the whole thing.
Bye.

I'm not super supportive of full blown war with Iran, though the Ayatollah did tweet some rather nasty stuff that makes Obama's "deal" look suspect to say the least.

That said, I'm sick and tired of the grievence mongering and identity politics the left employs so brazenly today. Oh, you disagree with minimum wage increase? "You hate the poor." You don't support publicly funded birth control? "You hate women." You support the right of establishments to refuse service? "you're homophobic." Not even getting into their contempt for the second amendment.

All in all, I just hope a Republican gets it.

but just because you're a woman, doesn't mean you're free to always whip out your boobs in front of other people in the name of breastfeeding.
I'm all for women breastfeeding in public. I just wish they'd stop being so stingy with the other breast.