Happy Birthday, Ðèstîñy!

Tools    

Sorry for the delay. Happy Birthday Lisa! I hope you have a great day with your all the people that matters in your life!

Edit: Sorry for the Mona's little curve I am not the best photoshop user but...I hope you like it . That song Yoda! ♫ Lisa it's your birthday, happy birthday Lisa ♫

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Happy Birthday!

Thanks a lot, everyone! I really appreciate the birthday wishes. This is the first birthday I've celebrated, since my mother's death, two years ago. It was suppose to be a day of work, helping out a friend, but we ended up going out all day, spending lots of birthday money. I bought everything from clothes, beauty items, decor, perennials for my gardens, and so on . . . I didn't have to cook all weekend, either. We went to a restaurant on Friday, my family grilled ribs on Saturday, and cheeseburgers & hotdogs on Sunday. Of course we did our illegal fireworks, again. It's been great!

Thanks again!

I'm pleased to hear you had such a good birthday.
Thanks, sweetie!

Also, thank you Goodies, for making my birthday thread.

I love all the photos. Especially all the cakes, candy, etc . . . It's the closest I've been to any sweets, because of my diet.

Of course I love the John Carpenter movie shots. There's a lot of Christmas on the TV right now, because of Christmas in July, but if it were up to me, it's be Halloween in July.

My autistic son's name is Joshua. I'd sooner say that, from now on, when bringing him up. Anyway, he loves Big Trouble in Little China. He loooooves the scene where one of the three storms blows up. He always makes sure that he's in the room, when that scene comes up. He laughs so hard at it. He loved this photo, Cricket.

My dear Tattwo, you are such a sweet kid. You are goofy as hell, and very odd at times, but you are truly sweet. Thanks for making the picture, and adding three of my four names to it. I love it. Even if one of my names droops, and you put a seven where a two belongs. OK . . . a three!

Sorry for the delay. Happy Birthday Lisa! I hope you have a great day with your all the people that matters in your life!

Edit: Sorry for the Mona's little curve I am not the best photoshop user but...I hope you like it . That song Yoda! ♫ Lisa it's your birthday, happy birthday Lisa ♫
As for the song that Yoda always posts. Have I ever mentioned that the girl who plays that part/does the voice for Lisa Simpson, shares my birthday? Yeardley Smith is her name. Here! That sort of makes it a perfect birthday post.

That thing is from Buddy's Barbeque, not Burger King. I'm not a big fan of BBQ sandwiches. The ones I make for the family, look a lot better, too.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, D!

I didn't get a hug
Well, you were about to get one, until I read the shoutbox. I tell you what. There's you, Rodent, and Honeykid, and I just don't know what to do with the three of you. Where your minds go. Twisting my words around, all the time. I mean really! Shame on all three of you. If I could send the three of you to your rooms, I would. Too bad it's usually funny.

Here's a hug, you booger!

I have to return some videotapes.
Can't believe I missed this

Sorry, my internet was out so until yesterday I wasn't able to really view everything

Happy Belated Birthday!

Can't believe I missed this

Sorry, my internet was out so until yesterday I wasn't able to really view everything

Happy Belated Birthday!
That's OK, sweetie! These threads are hard to keep up with, at times. I'm behind on about five of them, I do believe. I'm rarely ever on my desktop anymore, and it's a lot harder to post all the big colorful photos that I love to post, when I'm on my iPad. I love being flashy.

Thanks again, sweetie!