The MoFo Top 100 of the Sixties

→ in
Tools    

Lists from Swan and Chardee MacDennis make it a total of 59

I have my list down to 32. I'm getting there.
I'll send mine in tonight or tomorrow
Thanks I'm about to send out a mass PM to those who still haven't sent me a list, so I'll exclude you two for now. As I mentioned, there's still a few who have said before they'll get one in, so we should have a good number at the end of this

Master of My Domain
For those of you who haven't done it yet, wish our lovely host, Daniel M, a big happy birthday so he may orchestrate the countdown with grace, wisdom, and serenity. (I'm totaly buttering up to him.)

Also, send in your damn lists!

List submitted. If I had the chance to re-watch more films the ranking would no doubt have changed a lot and the selection might have been about half different. On the other hand, the five movies I (re-)watched solely for this list were five more than I originally intended, so I can't be too dissatisfied.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
For those of you who haven't done it yet, wish our lovely host, Daniel M, a big happy birthday so he may orchestrate the countdown with grace, wisdom, and serenity. (I'm totaly buttering up to him.)

Also, send in your damn lists!

According to his profile, his birthday is in April. Aren't we currently in June?

I still want to watch 3,4 films before sending my list haha (I've not seen west side story and the sound of music yet)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sent mine in!

I just became The King of Mainstreamness, but perhaps my choices will help some of the films on the list!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I'm getting pretty excited for this list, there can be a lot of suprise inclusions. Get your lists in folks!

I pop out for the evening, come back and I've got eight more lists. Thanks a lot guys

Mr Minio, earlsmoviepicks, neiba, Gideon58, linespalsy, Mingusings, honeykid and Cole416 all sent me lists. That brings us to a total of 68 with more to come too