Ned Starks Top 500 Films All Time.

Tools    

People will say who is ned stark to post a top anything and my answer is Ned Stark is me. Vaughn Crawford. An average joe from a little no place called weston in the state of West Virginia.
I know i am not big city and my grammer is bad but I love film and one day i pray too finish that one story that does not hit the writers block wall.

I will post 25 Movies each 2 days. Now i dont expect you too do 500 movies but i welcome comments on movies i do select. Maybe i will impress some but more the likely most will laugh and say get this hack off the stage.

500 Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
499 Mystery Alaska.
498 The Bone Collector.
497 The Quick and The Dead- Gene Hackman.
496 George Of The Jungle.
495 White House Down.
494 Muppet Treasure Island.
493 Grumpier Old Men.
492 Dantes Peak.
491 US Marshalls.
490 Escape From Gilligans Island.
489 Reign Of Fire.
488 Call Of The Wild.
487 The Flight Of Dragons.
486 Cocoon 2
485 In Harms Way.
484 The Scorpion King.
483 Adam Sandlers The Longest Yard.
482 Pocahantas 2 Journey To A New World.
481 Wanted.
480 Crocodile Dundee 3.
479 48 Hours.
478 Alien vs Predator.
477 Eight Days and Seven Nights.
476 Ernest Saves Christmas.
475 SpaceJam.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
LOL @ top 10
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Master of My Domain
I think we have a new leader of the mainstream mafia.

I predict that The Phantom Menace is at the 300 mark, and 2012 at 200.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I guess Twilight almost got there finishing up at 11th.

I know I said every 3 or 2 days but really with a list this big you gotta get her down when your memory is working best and that urge hit me. so another 12 films all before some people get up for breakfast or dress for church.

474 Swamp Thing.
473 Can't Hardley Wait.
472 Unde Seige 2.
471 End Of Days.
470 UnderWorld Rise Of The Lycans.
469 Peewees Big Adventure.
468 Fools Rush In.
467 Dont Throw Mamma From The Train.
466 The Jewel Of The Nile.
465 Homeward Bound.
464 Daddy Day Care.
463 Spaced Invaders.

My favorites so far are 48 Hours, Dante's Peak, US Marshals, Under Seige 2, and End of Days. Actually, those might be the only ones I like so far, but it's early

My 200 to 1 will be the better movies. Its 500 films and there will be classics and yes movies many will not like. I love sci fi and love cheesy action movies. So kill me.

458 Ewoks A Battle For Endor.

Yeah I know most Star Wars fans hate the ewoks but i loved the two made for tv ewok adventures as a kid. They could be high really but dont wanna seem too out of my mind.

457 Angels In The Outfield.

456 Drive Angry.

455 What Women Want

Its a tragedy mel has fallen so much from being a big BO draw too having to be given chances too Star In Expendables 3
While hollywood breaks down the door too do a Roman Polansky movie and he cant even come to the US. This is Gibson before the madness in a really funny movie.

454 South Park The Movie.

453 Mars Attacks

452 The Waterboy.

451 Bring It On

yeah i know i need help but i am refering too the original movie not the endless bad made for dvd sequels. The Original before Dunts became MJ.

People will say who is ned stark to post a top anything and my answer is Ned Stark is me. Vaughn Crawford. An average joe from a little no place called weston in the state of West Virginia.
I know i am not big city and my grammer is bad but I love film and one day i pray too finish that one story that does not hit the writers block wall.

I will post 25 Movies each 2 days. Now i dont expect you too do 500 movies but i welcome comments on movies i do select. Maybe i will impress some but more the likely most will laugh and say get this hack off the stage.

480 Crocodile Dundee 3.

WV for life man....(not really i'm getting the **** out of here asap)

The only ones I've seen are Karate Kid and Blood Diamond.

The first is not very good, the second quite touching