THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Does anyone actually enjoy a trilogy from start to finish? Indy is the only one that springs to mind.
Star Wars
LOTR
Nolan's Batman

Not a dud in those nine films for me. I like that style of storytelling though. Very long character arcs. Gives you a chance to get into the characters. I think that is why I like the new age of TV so much. One long continous story, not serialized. That's the difference between these trilogies and something like Back To The Future. They are meant to be one long story. They are not just retreads of the same story.

Does anyone actually enjoy a trilogy from start to finish? Indy is the only one that springs to mind.
Alien 1,2,3.
New Batman Trilogy
Indiana Jones
The Hannibal Lector Trilogy
Naked Gun

The Bourne Identity (2002), The Bourne Supremacy (2004), and The Bourne Ultimatum (2007).

Let me guess, you all hate the last film.

I'm going to go be lazy. I've earned it.

The Bourne Identity (2002), The Bourne Supremacy (2004), and The Bourne Ultimatum (2007).

Actually, Ultimatum is the best one.

I've only watched the first two, Supremacy first . I think Ultimatum is actually the most acclaimed but I may be wrong.

No, I hate all three.

What are your guys process for reviewing a film? Do you take notes during the movie? Do you need to be in a certain mindset before seeing the film?

I just watch the film and usually get the review out while it is still fresh in my head. I don't tend to take any notes.