Song Tournament Sleven

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hubby is definitely gonna need an avatar.

I told him to pick something, but he was too tired. I'll put something in there for him as soon as I finish finding videos for his songs. He can change it to whatever he wants tomorrow.

BTW, I'm feeling avatar anxiety. I think I need something new.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If GB was still Spock, I'd suggest evil Spock.

What does he like? I'll find him something awesome.

He likes superheroes, so I gave him an avatar of the Batman in the Batmobile Pop! for tonight. I bought him one from my birthday money and he liked it.

He likes superheroes, so I gave him an avatar of the Batman in the Batmobile Pop! for tonight. I bought him one from my birthday money and he liked it.
That's cool. I like it.

Hubby's nominations are in.

Alright, I think I'll join if it's not too late. The idea of mystery songs and Hubby joining the tournament is just too exciting. I guess.

Well, maybe not. I can think of a few songs I'd like to nominate, but... I'm still getting a vibe that I shouldn't participate right now.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Somehow we haven't gotten any over lapping votes. I like that everyone is so unique. Have 100 songs so far. SC will absolutely HATE this tournament because it is going to be a little slower than usual.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Doing good! I am thinking around 6 or 7 pm for the deadline and then I will start the tournament around 8 or 9. So all noms in by 7 tournament starting no later than 9 PM est.

As I said before there will be six songs to a round. That means three match ups. I am going to embed the actual videos on this tournament. I think it is easier that way. If that is a problem for anyone let me know.

SC will absolutely HATE this tournament because it is going to be a little slower than usual.
Yeah and I was berating myself for even starting the last tournament. I wanted to quit after 9, but wanted the experience of doing my own tournament one more time. You know if I had kept a normal pace in that tournament, we would just now be finishing Round 1.