Miss Vicky is a 34 Year Old Woman!

Tools    

Happy birthday, honey. I hope you're having a much better day than you feared you would. As if's you're special day, I've sent a photographer to take a birthday shot.

Do you're best to keep your hands off him. However, if that's too much to ask...

ENJOY!

Happy Birthday Tori!!!

Looking forward to taking you out to celebrate soon- think of where you'd like to go for the smorgasbord!

Jamie would also like to wish you a very happy birthday:

(She apologizes for including Stevie Nicks in this picture)

Fun fact- when Jamie was picking out the above photo, her "ample bosoms (her chosen words since she's been relaxing with some trashy romances)" knocked over her cup of tea spilling onto my computer, and phone but mostly me.

Jamie would also like to wish you a very happy birthday:

(She apologizes for including Stevie Nicks in this picture)
That photo was taken before Stevie started sucking, so tell her it's okay.

Fun fact- when Jamie was picking out the above photo, her "ample bosoms (her chosen words since she's been relaxing with some trashy romances)" knocked over her cup of tea spilling onto my computer, and phone but mostly me.

Thanks for the all the birthday wishes, everybody. Not a great day so far, but a big improvement on the rest of the week. I'm going to go out later this evening with a friend who I haven't seen in several months so it should be a good time.