THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

hey Swan.. Sleepaway Camp III is on netflix... there ya go.. some cheesy horror..

gosh I hate cheesy horror....

there is a film with Guy Pearce.. .I might watch that..

I'm trying to edit a music video I made for a friend.. ugh handheld just doesn't cut it, music videos need to be smooth. It's just that the smooth stabilizers all cost like $1,500 or more.

I did break out my old glide gear.. bought that thing 2 years ago and gave up on balancing it. I did that today finally but need to practice now.

I'm trying to edit a music video I made for a friend.. ugh handheld just doesn't cut it, music videos need to be smooth. It's just that the smooth stabilizers all cost like $1,500 or more.

I did break out my old glide gear.. bought that thing 2 years ago and gave up on balancing it. I did that today finally but need to practice now.
Yeah, I have a Revo stabilizer, and it's hard as hell to balance it properly.

He's watching A Nightmare on Elm Street.
I wasn't. At least, not yet. I probably won't, but, who knows? I've seen that millions of times.

Yeah, I still need to see the second one though.
Sleepaway Camp 2 is good.

I wasn't. At least, not yet. I probably won't, but, who knows? I've seen that millions of times.

Sleepaway Camp 2 is good.
do you think we need a Weather thread or did you make one already?

its raining really bad here...

do you think we need a Weather thread or did you make one already?

its raining really bad here...
There's already a bland one here. I didn't make it.

I would just resurrect that. I'm supposed to be in thread rehab.

basically the same thing.. i want a Ronin M or something but it's not in the cards
Those things are badass.