THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Part of my family went out to go see Paul Blart 2.

I know I probably sound like a total snob, but my family's low standard for movies bothers me sometimes. Sheesh, couldn't the thing at least wait for rental? Was Paul Blart 2 really so amazing looking and important it just had to be seen in the theater?

I'd be proud that your family took you to see Paul Blart 2.

Your family has pride and you should be proud of that!

When we went to see Unfriended my sister kept joking about ditching on it and seeing Paul Blart 2, and I made my general contempt for the idea so clear every time they didn't even tell me they were going tonight. I didn't see the thing.

I'm thinking of watching House of 1000 Corpses in a moment.

Captain Spaulding got me to buy it (as well as The Devil's Rejects).

This is a movie I once gave
. So, we'll see how I feel about it now.

I hated House of a 1,000 Corpses, but then horror isn't my thing.

I just got done watching Perfect Blue.

Satoshi Kon is awesome. I just put a a bid on a copy of Millennium Actress on eBay. Once I get that, I'll have a grand total of 3 animes in my collection. All Kon.

I feel a bit positive about House of 1000 Corpses right now. I mean... Rob Zombie movies, as ridiculed as they've been, actually haven't all been bad. And horror movies have become so bad ever since House of 1000 Corpses came out, that it'll probably look a lot better to me.

Well, he made one good horror movie. And it's the one everyone hates the most. Admittedly, I should give it a rewatch, but first viewing I found it to be really, really good.

I don't even remember which movie I saw in the theater last. Probably Inherent Vice.

Next movie I'm going to see in the theater is Mad Max: Fury Road.
mi for me. july 31st.
this one should be something special with chris mcquarrie at the helm

It Follows was the last movie I saw in theaters, I believe. It's destined to be the next Donnie Darko of cult films, mark my words.

Im having a problem... I want a book to read... I love to read.. but I cant find anything interesting... it really suxs!

Ok thanks to my love for Guillermo del Toro and his love of fantasy, mythology and horror... I found my next book!!! del Toro was inspired by the writings of Welsh author ... Arthur Machen.

My random recommendation:
I read "American Pyscho" .. thought it was boring.. why the f*ck a whole chapter on either Phil Collins or Huey Lewis?

Tried to read "Rules of Attraction" and it was boring to...

Bret Easton Ellis is not really my type of author...