MoFo Fantasy Baseball '15 - The Regular Season

Tools    

One of y'all probably want to pick up Alfredo Simon, I just dropped him for Jesse Hahn. All data says Simon is better pitcher, but my gut says Hahn. Theyre both probably gonna be keepers.

Also if Danny Slazar quells the Tigers tonight then he must be the real deal....not that Im gonna start him against them or anything

Ventura did this two or three starts ago against the Angels. Trout hit a liner right over his head and Ventura yelled at him down the line. Dude freaks out after come-backers.

A system of cells interlinked
One of y'all probably want to pick up Alfredo Simon, I just dropped him for Jesse Hahn. All data says Simon is better pitcher, but my gut says Hahn. Theyre both probably gonna be keepers.

Also if Danny Slazar quells the Tigers tonight then he must be the real deal....not that Im gonna start him against them or anything
What are you doing...you just traded for Simon and he pitches 7 one-run innings for the W and you toss him? Huzzuh?

I think I like the Royals more now that they're the bad guys.

Danny Salazar....

....he's a keeper! 7 IP @ Detroit, held them to 1 earned run, and 11 Ks'! Like Anibal Sanchez all over again.

A system of cells interlinked
So...Abreu's stats from last night rolled over to today due to a delay from last night with a tie in the ninth. Meanwhile, today I log in and see PPD next to his name so I sat him, but then they started playing... Do I lose those stats now, even though I played him last night and he got the stats last night? They are just continuing the game from last night...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
No. There's a glitch with StatTracker right now. That game (and the continuation of last night's) is PPD which means canceled today. You keep last night's stats although they may not count until the game is finished tomorrow or whenever.

Looks like Seds is making his bid for the top. Breaking off from rest of the pack some, and my lead is less than 20 points now. ALL-Righty then!

Edit In - Whoa, just found out about Wainwright. Possible popped achilles and out for rest of season. Yeah double sad face on that one