Reboot: Which Yoda avatar should I use?

Tools    

Take two: Which Yoda avatar should I use next?
13.16%
5 votes
7.89%
3 votes
7.89%
3 votes
15.79%
6 votes
39.47%
15 votes
2.63%
1 votes
2.63%
1 votes
10.53%
4 votes
38 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Tacitus just became my new favorite person for voting for #7 (my avatar). Now the whole Database Errol issue has really been cleared.

A system of cells interlinked
I must agree with a lot of what SC said above. I think the popcorn one is my least favorite.

Bill Murray Yoda is also excellent, btw. #1 just edges it for me, though.

I must agree with a lot of what SC said above.
Thank you.

BTW, those criticisms don't belong to me.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I voted #1 because all the others seem interchangeable to me.

Suspect's Reviews

Yknow, even with the work people put in #5, and thank you by the way guys, 5 still looks like campy ass. It just doesnt have any coolness to it, or class. Definitely that Av looks like it belongs to someone that types the word "lulz" frequently. I mean seriously, Yodas gonna have to address a angry abusive poster one day, and the person will have no respect to the moderator because his avatar looks like a mercedes with bumper stickers all on the back.

I think he should go with #7 because Tacitus picked it and we all know Tacitus is the smartest person on this forum. Who can forget that pivotal, wise moment when he banned my alternate account (or is it really my alternate account) ... Database Errol?

#5 is great !! hehe

Between the first three for me I went with #3. Don't like five at all, I fear I may accidentally develop an attitude problem and get myself banned because I can't take that corny thing seriously

Nah, whatever works.