THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I like watching women's Tai Kickboxing for some reason.
Thai kickboxing can get pretty brutal. I've seen some nasty KOs and some people take a real beating from the clinch.

Women's Tai Kickboxing is a bit less brutal and slower paced. But it's kind of sad when I've watched a girl I like win a few fights and then get destroyed in another match to some mean bitch.

Women's Tai Kickboxing is a bit less brutal and slower paced. But it's kind of sad when I've watched a girl I like win a few fights and then get destroyed in another match to some mean bitch.

I know that feel, man. I know that feel.

All of my favorite fighters are no longer title contenders, because they've been destroyed by some mean bitch.

I wouldn't even mind if she lost to someone interesting, but like some ugly savage beast with no sportsmanship... it's just cruel.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Ufc is as strong as it's ever been and has some huge stars at the moment.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Ufc is as strong as it's ever been and has some huge stars at the moment.
Conor McGregor seems to be promising, as far as being fun to watch. His fight with Jose Aldo is the first fight of the year that I am actually pretty excited for.

Other than that, what is there to be excited for with the UFC?

Anderson Silva was exciting to watch, and pretty much carried my interest of the company on his back. Now that he'll probably face a lengthy suspension, there's not much there for me. Lyoto Machida still fights, and I watch his fights. I just can't watch a full card without being bored to death.

I don't like watching Jon Jones fight.

Another problem is that every time you turn around another UFC show is coming on, which really dilutes the program. I'd rather see 15-20 cards a year, but with really good match-ups, instead of 5 cards a month with maybe one good fight on each card.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'm going to Belgium in two weeks and I'll probably also have a one day trip to Amsterdam as well... I'm so excited
I had a great time there! Lots of memories! Have tons of fun!

Just watched my first movie since Easter, Scream 2
ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! You should have waited on me for a commentary. It's about time I watch that again.

Prefer to the original like SC or not, like normal people.
You go ahead and be a normal, boring person if you insist.

I want to watch something but I don't know what to watch. Halloween? Texas Chain Saw Massacre? A slasher I haven't watched yet? Something modern?