Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I read it as 'Bela Tarr'.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Nice! Very sweet Easter Bunny there, CR!
DerekKate, Kate Beckinsale and Rose Byrne---two of my favorites! I don't know why but I have yet to post pics of them. And seeing them one right after another, I see they are somewhat familiar in looks, which is a good thing.
Captain Spaulding, I must tell you, Jessica Rabbit is a cartoon...and a damn hot one at that! Good going!
Matt, Teri Garr has long been a beautiful woman. Something about a hot babe with a great sense of humor is very sexy. She used to show up on David Letterman frequently when he was on NBC and I think he had a bit of a crush on her. Can't say I blame him.

Marley Shelton:

Roselyn Sanchez:

[Terri Garr] She used to show up on David Letterman frequently when he was on NBC and I think he had a bit of a crush on her.
I use to watch Letterman every single night, back in the day. Dave had a huge crush on Terri and get this...she actually dated the shows producer Robert Morton. Which seemed to cheese off Letterman so much he started the audience on chatting weasel weasel weasel...every time the producers face was shown. Funny stuff.

nostro all-in on brunettes

i lied. sweaty-blondie Sharon Stone can come too

Nice pics, nostromo! Those brunettes are high on my list---Famke and Gemma are especially two winners, but Rachel is no slouch either. Sharon is a classic.

Aubrey Plaza:

Olivia Munn:

She's stunning completely agree !

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Japanese ladies need more love on MoFo!

Eri Ishida by Helmut Newton (the only pic eligible to post here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mariko Tsukamoto

Mayuko Nagasaki

Meiko Kaji

Yuki Saito (perhaps my favourite woman ever right now)