The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Surprised this thread's been dead since 2003; looks like it could be fun and interesting.

Tried to add a .wav but it says that uploading .wavs is no longer supported on the site?

Also my .wav is only 4 seconds long, but its 800 kb in size - any one know how I can compress it in audacity? Thanks.

Would love to but have no idea how to do it!

I think I sound like Jennifer Tilly!

An easy way to do this is to record and save using Vocaroo. You can also record using a program like Sound Recorder and then upload it to Vocaroo or a similar site. I've done a few voice messages that way.

I have checked out Vocaroo. I will need to get a microphone first which I will do shortly. Also will make sure I know where to plug it in on my PC.

On the phone, I have been mistaken for a woman many times. Even when I am talking to someone and they are not looking me, I have been referred to as M'am or Miss.

I am not a woman as you all know.

But it will be interesting what you think of my voice when I can record it for the forum.

An easy way to do this is to record and save using Vocaroo. You can also record using a program like Sound Recorder and then upload it to Vocaroo or a similar site. I've done a few voice messages that way.
I may give this a go tonight. Why not. I'm not sure what all I should say. I suppose I'll just wing it.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pyupV7cO3B

Just a test of my imitation of Don Corleone, the scene where Don Corleone and Michael are talking in the garden.
Wow that was great. Like 90% perfect. Only the word "trust" could be doubted, the rest sounded absolutely spot on!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Wow that was great. Like 90% perfect. Only the word "trust" could be doubted, the rest sounded absolutely spot on!
Thanks. I noticed that the second I heard the replay. Good observation!

Just a test of my imitation of Don Corleone, the scene where Don Corleone and Michael are talking in the garden.
That's unbelievable Matt . I can see why you didn't go any further must really hurt your throat.

Oh my, I totally forgot to check that out. It's great. I wish you had said a bunch more. I use to do a perfect Katherine Hepburn, but that was many years ago. Many Many, years ago. I'll have to work on it first. I'll need to watch On Golden Pond. Maybe more than once.

I think people would be shocked to hear what I sound like... I used to chat in an Australian chat room and one of the guys there talked to me on Skype and he was really shocked at my voice... I think Neiba will be too when we talk....

I dont sound old.. my voice is a cheery one... lol but I think I sound very nasally.... who knows.. you always sound different to yourself than what others hear....

I know my customers love to talk to me at work... Im always friendly and helpful with them..

Thanks. Never heard of Jennifer Tilly (watching her on youtube), and I know Fran's laugh, but haven't heard enough of her. I do a lot of foreign imitations

After a few drinks in Greece, I did a pretty spot-on version of "Stayin' Alive"

Here is a Godfather/MOFO message. I accidentally cursed, which sounds weird since I never heard Brando use the "F" word, and my throat is killing me!

Ad-libbed, half of it doesn't make sense, doing it for amusement, because I'm a clown.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ii2gNM82SO

Oh my, I totally forgot to check that out. It's great. I wish you had said a bunch more. I use to do a perfect Katherine Hepburn, but that was many years ago. Many Many, years ago. I'll have to work on it first. I'll need to watch On Golden Pond. Maybe more than once.
If you give me a line or a short paragraph, I'll say whatever, which sounds funny because Don Corleone would never be talking about MoFo.

Ahha! That was great, Matt!

If you give me a line or a short paragraph, I'll say whatever, which sounds funny because Don Corleone would never be talking about MoFo.
OK, just give me time to come up with something funny. Thanks!

MovieGal, I imagine you sound like a hardcore smoker from the South.

Matt, can you do an Andy Kaufman impersonation?

Like, his character on TAXI or something?