I'm Leaving/I'm coming back

Tools    

Heading to Berlin tomorrow on a stag do so after today I'll probably not be on here for a while. Anyone any helpful info/places to go for Berlin?
Have a great time

Unregistered User
Far too much beer Christine. Drinking solid for 4 days really takes its toll. Nightmare trying to adjust to normal life back home. Next few days are crucial but I should pull through.

On a positive note the FC Union match was brilliant. Such a great atmosphere. Puts most UK matches to shame.

Far too much beer Christine. Drinking solid for 4 days really takes its toll. Nightmare trying to adjust to normal life back home. Next few days are crucial but I should pull through.

On a positive note the FC Union match was brilliant. Such a great atmosphere. Puts most UK matches to shame.
haha! Nice while it's going on but believe me it gets longer to get over the older you get!
Pleased you enjoyed the match

Poor baby I'm sure you will make it

Before I forget to post, I'm going to be on vacation this Friday, March 6th and will be back sometime Monday March 9th. I'll probably check in once a day or so, but won't be online very long.

Hey I won't be on for a bit. Just moved into my new apartment so I need to set up the Internet.
Wow... I wont have you to private message with

I can wait a few days.....

Unregistered User
Things a bit hectic at the minute. Aside from Baby Samoan Lawyer on the way, I just last week found out I got a promotion in work which starts this week. But i'm heading to Paris on Wednesday so will be away for the first week or so of it. Also have a best man speech to prepare for next week too. So unfortunately for me I will be on here a lot less from now on. I'll try and get sorted for any countdowns or whatever but time will be very limited.