Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

Mamoa is like a dark haired version of the Peter Davids Aquaman, a king that killed in a underwater society which was medieval, and he had one hand (it got ate by piranha). Great great run if you like storytelling. Ok, plug done.

That's not what I said. I didn't say you can't have your own thoughts. All a person reads before a film comes out is just news. Like I said, sure at first it all may sound confusing but when it comes out then that's when a person's opinions would fully come into play.

As for why we need so many people??? This film is the basis and the prequel for the Justice League film...as well as all the characters' solo films. The main characters are Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman respectively, as for the others they will be in the film but the won't crowd the movie I am sure. Just have extreme minor bits like cameos of sorts with few speaking parts. Maybe a scene or two. (Just guessing, because that would make sense).

I am sure also the movie won't be as bad as people think it might be. I am thinking positive and think it will be a good film. An entertaining piece of film to say the least. Like I said before...it doesn't even come out for another year plus, so anything could happen.
If the film's titled "Batman vs. Superman", then that's what the film should be focused on.

Adding all of these extra characters will just detract from the conflict between Batman and Superman; their addition should be reserved for a series of "Justice League" films - similar to how the "Iron Man" films were all about Iron Man, and the bringing all of the heroes together was reserved for the Avengers films.

People aren't going to a movie called "Batman vs. Superman" wanting to see Aquaman and Cyborg.

If the film's titled "Batman vs. Superman", then that's what the film should be focused on.

Adding all of these extra characters will just detract from the conflict between Batman and Superman; their addition should be reserved for a series of "Justice League" films - similar to how the "Iron Man" films were all about Iron Man, and the bringing all of the heroes together was reserved for the Avengers films.

People aren't going to a movie called "Batman vs. Superman" wanting to see Aquaman and Cyborg.
Batman v Superman is just what it is Batman versus Superman. If you read my post thoroughly that you quoted, I said...

The main characters are Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman respectively, as for the others they will be in the film but the won't crowd the movie I am sure. Just have extreme minor bits like cameos of sorts with few speaking parts. Maybe a scene or two. (Just guessing, because that would make sense).
Having these added characters in the background won't detract from the main story at all because they are just part of the secondary subplot, which will bring forth what this movie is.....the basis and the prequel for the Justice League films.

Eventually Batman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman will have their own solo films. As well as a possible second Superman solo film.

Batman v Superman is just what it is Batman versus Superman. If you read my post thoroughly that you quoted, I said...

Having these added characters in the background won't detract from the main story at all because they are just part of the secondary subplot, which will bring forth what this movie is.....the basis and the prequel for the Justice League films.

Eventually Batman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman will have their own solo films. As well as a possible second Superman solo film.
I'm worried that having them in the film (without prior established films) will just cause screentime to be wasted on their 'origin stories'

I'm worried that having them in the film (without prior established films) will just cause screentime to be wasted on their 'origin stories'
Their not going to be doing character origin stories in Batman v. Superman.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

Batman v. Superman: Doing everything we can to help DC catch up to Marvel (fixed)

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I just hope this is better than Man Of Steel. I enjoys MOS in the cinema but after a re-watch at home I hated it. It felt crammed and all over the place at times.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

So you (and Hollywood) didn't learn anything from Batman and Robin or Spiderman 3 or any other comic book film that incorporated too many characters that bloated the story into incomprehensible messes?

TBH THIS MOVIE IS GONNA NOT B SOO BEAST BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE WAY TO DARK

AND ZACK SNYDER IS NOT A GOOD DIRECTOR, I MEAN HE ALRIGHT BUT NOT AMAZING

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I imagined Brick from Anchorman saying the above

So you (and Hollywood) didn't learn anything from Batman and Robin or Spiderman 3 or any other comic book film that incorporated too many characters that bloated the story into incomprehensible messes?
I seriously doubt Batman v Superman has any relation to those movies. Besides, Batman and Robin and Spiderman 3 aren't prequels to a new set of films. Where in BvS you need to have an introduction to sub- characters in some way or another. The others you don't.

I seriously doubt Batman v Superman has any relation to those movies. Besides, Batman and Robin and Spiderman 3 aren't prequels to a new set of films. Where in BvS you need to have an introduction to sub- characters in some way or another. The others you don't.
What?!?!?!??!?!?

Read my post again.

For the most part, every superhero film that introduces more than 2-3 new characters has sucked unless it was X-Men. Batman V Superman is introducing at least 5 if you include a new Batman and we haven't even been clued in to who the new villain will be! Of course Batman V Superman has nothing to do with those other films, I was pointing out that previous attempts to cram too many back stories into one comic adaptation have failed. And, I've ranted on and on about how much I hate Snyder, but I don't think he has the nuance in him to make the intros to all these new characters in a cohesive manner.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Anyone else not happy about the film adding in Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc?

I think a film called "Batman vs. Superman" should be just about those 2 heros.

Who told you it wont be only about these two? As far as we know other will have only cameos or some minor part of the movie. I'm happy,because MoS did create good opening for introduction of Aquaman,Cyborg and WW, as I said,they won't have any major part in this(well probably,I'm not God,can't be sure).

Who told you it wont be only about these two? As far as we know other will have only cameos or some minor part of the movie. I'm happy,because MoS did create good opening for introduction of Aquaman,Cyborg and WW, as I said,they won't have any major part in this(well probably,I'm not God,can't be sure).
I was thinking of films like Spiderman 3 - the film ended up rushing in the 'origin stories' of the other villains and trying to cram all of this into a 2 hour film - end result was pretty "meh".

Versus a film like "The Dark Knight" which was mainly all about Batman and the Joker (I felt like adding in "Two Face" was a little rushed too, but overall it was a much better result).

I was thinking of films like Spiderman 3 - the film ended up rushing in the 'origin stories' of the other villains and trying to cram all of this into a 2 hour film - end result was pretty "meh".

Versus a film like "The Dark Knight" which was mainly all about Batman and the Joker (I felt like adding in "Two Face" was a little rushed too, but overall it was a much better result).
I get what you want to say, but there are ways they can putt all these guys as cameos. From top of my had, Cyborg could be talented guy Batman asks for help and then some explosion happens(latter they reveal they managed to keep him alive as Cyborg. Aquaman could just walk out from the see and thats all and so on...And I'm sure they thought about this more than 2 minutes .

I get what you want to say, but there are ways they can putt all these guys as cameos. From top of my had, Cyborg could be talented guy Batman asks for help and then some explosion happens(latter they reveal they managed to keep him alive as Cyborg. Aquaman could just walk out from the see and thats all and so on...And I'm sure they thought about this more than 2 minutes .
And every person who hasn't read a comic book will walk out of the film talking about how much it sucked. Good plan.

And every person who hasn't read a comic book will walk out of the film talking about how much it sucked. Good plan.
What are you talking about? What plan? You think one i made in 2minutes just as an example? Yes because WB probably did same thing...Read what your respond to,that would be a good plan.

Edit:I just saw some of your bad example like: B and R or Spiderman 3, if you want to close your eyes to it go on, but you are picking only examples that are good for you. X-Men also had a lot of characters, why not making that as an example? Also examples you made are not in any way connected to this, because in B and R they were full part of movie, while in BvS they will get minor part or just cameos. I'm not saying this movie will be 10/10,best one ever made,but I'm not creating bad things when they are not there...

What are you talking about? What plan? You think one i made in 2minutes just as an example? Yes because WB probably did same thing...Read what your respond to,that would be a good plan.

Edit:I just saw some of your bad example like: B and R or Spiderman 3, if you want to close your eyes to it go on, but you are picking only examples that are good for you. X-Men also had a lot of characters, why not making that as an example? Also examples you made are not in any way connected to this, because in B and R they were full part of movie, while in BvS they will get minor part or just cameos. I'm not saying this movie will be 10/10,best one ever made,but I'm not creating bad things when they are not there...
If I watch a film and walk out of it with glaring questions about the plot or characters that I don't know or understand, then I've just walked out of a bad film. If Cyborg just makes an appearance long enough to have dialog but not to explain why he's half robot, then that's the sing of crappy story telling for people who don't know who he is. Why the hell do I have to have knowledge of a different medium to understand what's going on in a film?

Concerning X-men, it's ironic you told me to read your post because I specifically said "except X-men"...

X-men is a special case because the most you need to know is that people are born with superpowers and that's explained in the first two lines of the film. There's no back story needed.

Cyborg, on the other hand, walking onto the screen would be confounding to someone who's not read a comic before. So, if we're basing our opinions on, you know, real things that exist (past films), then there's not a lot of comic book films with multiple character introductions that succeeded.

EDIT: Clearly you missed this post:

For the most part, every superhero film that introduces more than 2-3 new characters has sucked unless it was X-Men. Batman V Superman is introducing at least 5 if you include a new Batman and we haven't even been clued in to who the new villain will be! Of course Batman V Superman has nothing to do with those other films, I was pointing out that previous attempts to cram too many back stories into one comic adaptation have failed. And, I've ranted on and on about how much I hate Snyder, but I don't think he has the nuance in him to make the intros to all these new characters in a cohesive manner.