why the hate for interstellar it s a solid sci fi film

→ in
Tools    

Americans just like to bash movies for the sake of it, I mean why? can u give me a better emotional SciFi film in the grandeur yet earthbound delivery of it.? have ur say

A system of cells interlinked
Trolls just like to post spam and nonsense on MovieForums. I mean, why? Can you give me a better emotionally driven community site where people actually take time to get to know the user base instead of lobbing insults at an entire country due to their own misguided worldview in regards to cinematic perception?

For the love of God, Montresor!

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I rather liked Interstellar. All the techno babble made my already sore brain (too much math homework before going the the theater) hurt after a while but it's still an excellent film and I generally don't like sci-fi.

Where is "the hate" you're referring to?
just go visit user comments on IMDb u all see what I mean.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

3 of the best bunch of scifi thrillers

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I feel it's popular to hate on Nolan now because he has "fanboys", despite him making great films.

Also, people hyped the film to be "amazing" the next "2001", when it was simply a solid sci/fi film.

Suspect's Reviews

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
TUS said it all... I generally don't like Nolan's films but I loved Interstellar (Hell, it deserved to be nominated for best movie instead of 3 or 4 movies that were actually nominated).

That said, it's not 2001, though it tried a lot to be! (That's probably its biggest fail)

I liked Interstellar just fine thanks. The mawkish paradoxical ending is a little hard to swallow, but it doesn't ruin the film. I also feel I must thank Mr. Nolan for putting Anne Hathaway in a space suit.

A system of cells interlinked
While I would agree on Moon and Outland being solid or even great, Explorers has an unbearable third act that I just cannot get through. It's a shame, because the first act really dials up the interest.

Yup Explorers sets it'self up for one great big anti-climactic fall because it does such a good job building anticipation early on. Flight of the Navigator is more successful in this area.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
While I would agree on Moon and Outland being solid or even great, Explorers has an unbearable third act that I just cannot get through. It's a shame, because the first act really dials up the interest.

It's been many moons since I last saw Explorers.

I realize I can't analyze Interstellar with anything intelligent insights other than like or dislike.

Part of the blame for my dissatisfaction with this movie falls to myself. Not only am I a fan of McConaughey, but I'm also a top shelf impersonator. I was ready for a great experience and I just never caught it. Often I am guilty of liking bad movies because they feed part of my soul. Interstellar is a film that is well put together, it is just lacking a spark.

Interstellar wasn't bad, it just never moved me.