Name:	Bisset.jpg
Views:	4810
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	20104   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rampling.jpg
Views:	4739
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	20105  

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Moar Asian pl0x.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I am the Watcher in the Night
melanie laurent......she was perfect in IGB

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I see. I see. First people post that they want to see more of my involvement on the site, then they (Swan) criticize when I find something I enjoy! Well....well....you're absolutely right! I digs the wimmen! And I have a list. An extensive list. Sort of like a little black book, except it's a big white spiral! I mean, if you don't want me to post pics, I won't, but there's a lot of pretty female stars out there. Beautiful women, Swan. Think about it. I mean, I could always post pics of "babes" like this:

If that's what you want.