2015 MoFo Challenges

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Gbgoodies is in need of challenges. She finished one and the other one no longer applies because the Mofies are over.

You guys don't wimp out on this! I still plan on completing quite a few.

Gbgoodies is in need of challenges. She finished one and the other one no longer applies because the Mofies are over.

I'm still planning on doing mine. I watched Maltese Falcon the other night.

Damn, I only have two challenges and yet I haven't completed any of them.

I actually have Sansho the Bailiff ready to play, but there have been some problems with the copy unfortunately... Soon though, hopefully.

I've got one. GB, I want you to find a horror movie you like which you haven't seen before.

Let the night air cool you off
gbg, ignore my last challenge, I have a better one. Watch all the movies in Swan's Top Ten. I've seen 8 out of the 10, and all 8 are good.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Technically, I completed the Mofies challenge also.

I challenge Gbgoodes to participate in the MoFo Awards ceremony anyway that she can.

I got there late, but I participated once I was there.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Damn, I only have two challenges and yet I haven't completed any of them.

I actually have Sansho the Bailiff ready to play, but there have been some problems with the copy unfortunately... Soon though, hopefully.
Everyone has all year. I just don't want this to be forgotten about as it started out so strong. Plus this is going to be a part of the MoFies ceremonies next year. Whoever has the most points will win an award.

I've got one. GB, I want you to find a horror movie you like which you haven't seen before.
Oh! that's a good-tough challenge, bwahahaha

I marked you down in the other thread.
Thank you, I'll do another HoF, for good measure

I should be able to do this.

A lot of the early horror movies, (like the Universal Monsters movies), are more suspense than horror, even though they're classified as horror. I just have to figure out which ones I haven't seen yet.

I assume movies like Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein don't count.

gbg, ignore my last challenge, I have a better one. Watch all the movies in Swan's Top Ten. I've seen 8 out of the 10, and all 8 are good.

I've already seen five of the movies in Swan's Top Ten, and I didn't like three of them. I can appreciate Alien as a good sci-fi movie, but it's too close to horror for my tastes. However, I liked Blade Runner.

In addition, I tried watching The Seventh Seal when it was on TCM a while back, and I couldn't get through the first half hour.

It's unlikely that I'll like the remaining movies.

I think the idea of these challenges is to find something you think the person being challenged would like, not something that you would like.

Everyone has all year. I just don't want this to be forgotten about as it started out so strong. Plus this is going to be a part of the MoFies ceremonies next year. Whoever has the most points will win an award.
This thread is a very neat idea. I've never seen anything like it on the boards I used to haunt. If it gets bumped from time to time it will keep alive.

I do have 2 other challenges that I'm going to do by 2015.

I challenge gbg to watch one film made by each of the six main Friends.

I'll have to look them all up and see what movies they've made, but I should be able to do this. (I can't think of any movies with Joey, Ross or Monica, but I'm sure I can find something from each of them.)

I'll have to look them all up and see what movies they've made, but I should be able to do this. (I can't think of any movies with Joey, Ross or Monica, but I'm sure I can find something from each of them.)
Courteney Cox was in the Scream movies, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, and a very good but little known TV movie called Sketch Artist II: Hands That See.

David Schwimmer of course is the voice of Melman the giraffe in the Madagascar films.

For Matt LeBlanc, you're probably stuck watching Charlies Angels.

Courteney Cox was in the Scream movies, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, and a very good but little known TV movie called Sketch Artist II: Hands That See.

David Schwimmer of course is the voice of Melman the giraffe in the Madagascar films.

For Matt LeBlanc, you're probably stuck watching Charlies Angels.

Thanks for the info. I think I've seen all the Madagascar movies, but I'll have to verify this. I don't think I've seen anything else you listed.