THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

"How many did you love before me?" .. "None" "And how many after me?" .. "None"..

Why cant we find real men like that????
Because you're looking for real men like that.
If you are sleeping, you are not exercising to burn calories... you get fat if you sleep to much...
Sleep burns plenty of calories. A good portion of the calories you'll burn every day will be when you're asleep. If you want to lose weight, excercise won't do it and it's soul destroying, too. The vast majority of your daily calories are burnt by being alive. Just your body doing what it needs to do to continue, that's why it's lifestyle that's the only real change you can make for long lasting weight loss.

Let the night air cool you off
It appears Loner banned our loveable, harmless fitness and diet guru, Sweaty Exercist. All posts and the new diet and exercise thread were completely removed.

So obviously this is no longer a place where we can have that kind of fun anymore. At least, they won't let me have it anymore.
was a reason given?

Why give a reason? You guys figured it out: we hate fun. It's definitely not because I've literally been a member of other movie forums where multiple accounts were allowed and this ended up breeding all sorts of ridiculous paranoia and drama. Nope. Just fun hating. That and the chicken entrails.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I've been gaining weight intentionally this year, I need to play a fat cop for a short film I'm making. I'm up 90lbs now.

Eat a bunch of rice before bed, rice has a lot of carb calories.
And if you're full.. keep eating. You need to be full all day long.

God I cannot wait until after summer so I can lose this weight!! Usually I am borderline eating disorder and skinny obsessed but oh, the things I will do for my films. I've grown a thick, funny looking cop mustache too
Yeah!! I need self discipline!

Thanks!

Yoda makes a good point. In general I would agree, but every situation is unique. In the spirit of creativity and humor I think it's a bit different sometimes.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Any recommendations? I've only seen a few of these..

Ray Carney's THE BEST INDEPENDENT FILMS YOU NEVER HEARD OF
(a beginner's guide to English-language films, any one of which is more important than Spike Lee's, Oliver Stone's, Steven Spielberg's, Joel and Ethan Coen's, and Quentin Tarantino's complete work)
Basic training:
Vince Gallo, Buffalo 66
Tom Noonan, What Happened Was, The Wife (Noonan is the greatest living American director)
Ken Loach, Raining Stones
Su Friedrich, Sink or Swim, Rules of the Road
Gillian Armstrong, My Brilliant Career, The Last Days of Chez Nous
Charles Burnett, Killer of Sheep, To Sleep with Anger
Caveh Zahedi, A Little Stiff
Mike Leigh, Abigail's Party, High Hopes, Life is Sweet, The Short and Curlies
Sean Penn, Indian Runner
John Korty, The Crazy Quilt, Funnyman, Riverrun
Shirley Clarke, Portrait of Jason
Les Blair, Bad Behavior
Alison Anders, Gas, Food, Lodging
Elaine May, The Heartbreak Kid, Mikey and Nicky
John Cassavetes, Shadows, Minnie and Moskowitz, A Woman Under the Influence
Jane Spencer, Little Noises
Claudia Weill, Girlfriends
Harry Hook, The Kitchen Toto
Michael Almareyda, Another Girl, Another Planet, The Rocking Horse Winner, Sundance
Milton Moses Ginsberg, Coming Apart
Jim Jarmusch, Stranger than Paradise, Mystery Train

Strictly for the more daring:
Bruce Conner, Marilyn Times Five, Report, A Movie, The Rose
Todd Haynes, Safe, Superstar
Edmund Elias Merhige, Begotten
David Blair, Wax, The Discovery of Television Among the Bees
Mark Rappaport, The Scenic Route, Local Color
Alan Clarke, Rita, Sue and Bob Too, or anything else you can get by him
John Cassavetes, Faces, Husbands, The Killing of a Chinese Bookie, Opening Night, Love Streams
Michael Almereyda, Twister, Another Girl, Another Planet
Jon Jost, Bell Diamond, Last Chants for a Slow Dance
Mike Leigh, Bleak Moments, Meantime, Grown Ups, Kiss of Death, Hard Labor
Robert Kramer, Ice, Milestones, Route One, Starting Point
Barbara Loden, Wanda
Paul Morrissey, Trash, Flesh
Rick Schmidt, Morgan's Cake
Michael Radford, Another Time, Another Place
Richard Lowenstein, Dogs in Space
Thomas Vinterberg, The Celebration
Lars von Trier, Breaking the Waves

Why give a reason? You guys figured it out: we hate fun. It's definitely not because I've literally been a member of other movie forums where multiple accounts were allowed and this ended up breeding all sorts of ridiculous paranoia and drama. Nope. Just fun hating. That and the chicken entrails.
Well, so far the only paranoid people are you and your mods.

A system of cells interlinked
Well, so far the only paranoid people are you and your mods.
That...is completely ridiculous! The nerve of this guy!!

So...uh....what have you heard about me, anyway? And uh...who said it?

Any recommendations? I've only seen a few of these..

Lars von Trier, Breaking the Waves
Own it on regular DVD and Criterion... great film!

Watching the mask didn't help me with my writers block
Basically his approach to new superpowers is "petty revenge" which is one way to go about it, he sticks a muffler up his car mechanics ass. They also did the silly "random street gang immediately attacks new superhero so he can display powers" routine.

It's still a great flick but I'd prefer not to rely on either of those.
I did have one idea about my superhero accidentally hurting a photographer because they're new to powers and didn't want their picture taken. But it doesn't seem terribly dramatic or interesting to watch, who cares that the hero is upset they hurt someone.

I also thought maybe find and beat up the 'god hates fags' people because superheros are above the law, but also doesn't seem very exciting. Where is the tension .. perhaps if the scene were just whimsical and fun it would work, but that's not the tone of the rest of the picture.