Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Popcorn flick tonight

Dazed and Confused

The Night We Never Met (1993)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

The Last Seduction (1994)

Starting with this one tonight.
Caught that a few months ago. Thought it was decent, but nothing that great, Linda Fiorentino was excellent but outside of her I thought the acting was pretty bad.

Caught that a few months ago. Thought it was decent, but nothing that great, Linda Fiorentino was excellent but outside of her I thought the acting was pretty bad.
I totally agree. I saw Body Heat about a month (or two) ago and that's a MUCH better neo-noir film than this one. The Last Seduction doesn't even make an effort to be somewhat believable.
Linda Fiorentino completely carries the film and elevates it to heights that the script regretfully doesn't warrant at all.

It's kind of fun in a darkly comical way, though.

I dont care how many dislike this film... I love the story so I enjoy the film greatly! And yeah, I know its not true to the original story... .

Gave my wife 4 choices out of Grand Budapest Hotel, Man of Steel, Secret Window, and this-

The Babadook (2014)

And then a repeat viewing for the Horror Hall of Fame-

The Ring (2002)

Lord High Filmquisitor

Checking out A Walk Among the Tombstones.

Lord High Filmquisitor
I seen that at the theatre.. I really liked it....
I liked it a lot more than I was expecting. I was expecting something closer to Taken, which I was happy was not the case.

Now I'm starting In Cold Blood.

Bronson (2008)

Second viewing, I didn't care for it when I first saw it, but I think it's a film I could love if in the right mood. And I'm feeling it tonight

1st viewing rating:
-
2nd vieiwng: TBA
--