THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I need a Richard Simmons alternate account made so I can be more motivational... the mods wouldn't like it, though. That I made another account. Since that would be my first alternate account.
You need to do this. Now!

Now Swan, I need you to go find me a picture for that poem.. to place it on my blog as well..

I need a Richard Simmons alternate account made so I can be more motivational... the mods wouldn't like it, though. That I made another account. Since that would be my first alternate account.
Just make Simmons your avatar for a bit. Or you can have Dorothy Michaels motivate us.

I need a Richard Simmons alternate account made so I can be more motivational... the mods wouldn't like it, though. That I made another account. Since that would be my fifth alternate account.
quoted for accuracy!

Now Swan, I need you to go find me a picture for that poem.. to place it on my blog as well..

Speaking of weight problems... How can I gain weight?
I've been gaining weight intentionally this year, I need to play a fat cop for a short film I'm making. I'm up 90lbs now.

Eat a bunch of rice before bed, rice has a lot of carb calories.
And if you're full.. keep eating. You need to be full all day long.

God I cannot wait until after summer so I can lose this weight!! Usually I am borderline eating disorder and skinny obsessed but oh, the things I will do for my films. I've grown a thick, funny looking cop mustache too

It appears Loner banned our loveable, harmless fitness and diet guru, Sweaty Exercist. All posts and the new diet and exercise thread were completely removed.

So obviously this is no longer a place where we can have that kind of fun anymore. At least, they won't let me have it anymore.

It disgusts me. Database Errol getting banned was understandable because of the type of thread "he" made. Sweaty Exercist just wanted to help people lose weight. I don't care if it's because I already had other names/characters. It was for fun.

Yeah but you know, the rules are there for our benefit. You just can't go around having fun in ways that jeopardise the safety of the other members like that. I mean come on, if we allow you to do that this whole place will decay into a cesspool of anarchy. We gotta cling to our regulations like they're plutonium or heaven knows the fabric of the forum will deteriorate into... well... have you seen what happened to Shinraonline? Used to be a troll's paradise, now it's dead.

Yeah but you know, the rules are there for our benefit. You just can't go around having fun in ways that jeopardise the safety of the other members like that. I mean come on, if we allow you to do that this whole place will decay into a cesspool of anarchy. We gotta cling to our regulations like they're plutonium or heaven knows the fabric of the forum will deteriorate into... well... have you seen what happened to Shinraonline? Used to be a troll's paradise, now it's dead.
Well, I've been a member here for 13 years next month. This place has not become an unsafe cesspool of anarchy because of little old me.

Obviously I need to stop hanging around here.

They want that, anyway. They can have it.