THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Good night Neiba.

I think we should bring back Sexy's health thread since there are a few of us that want to get back in the saddle.

MovieGal is so deep, like a well, and when you are captivated by her deep poetry you are falling into the well, as glittery fairies surround you!!!! In the rain!

Sleeping more is kind of a good way to lose weight, too. If you're sleeping, you're not eating.
If you are sleeping, you are not exercising to burn calories... you get fat if you sleep to much...

Good night Neiba.

I think we should bring back Sexy's health thread since there are a few of us that want to get back in the saddle.
I'm in.

MovieGal is so deep, like a well, and when you are captivated by her deep poetry you are falling into the well, as glittery fairies surround you!!!! In the rain!
f*ck the fairies... you are falling into a deep dark well, where the arms of the deceased reach up to grab your soul...... and rain has falling down on your face.. you gasp for air!

Destiny ruined that thread. That was my "Weight Loss Tournament" and she asked me to change the name to "Health & Fitness Tournament" -- which just sounds stupid!

And mainly so she could talk about some stupid teeter thing she got to help her back -- everyone was getting so excited about her teeter stories, too, God knows why, who gets excited over medical equipment? I actually saw an infomercial for a teeter the other day and thought of Destiny.

Then Destiny didn't even show up to talk about her teeter! She skipped town again.

Well, she asked me to. I came up with the name "Health & Fitness Tournament" but I didn't really wanna do it. I thought she was gonna take over the thread and that was okay... but then she didn't!

at night, I lay in bed and think
Think of where my life has gone
at last, sleep has claimed me
and I dream..I dream of falling
Falling down into a deep well
where the arms of the past,
of the deceased ones
reach up to grasp,
grasp my wrenched soul
and as I look up toward
the dark night sky, I feel
the rain, the cold rain
fall down to drown me
for every day until
the last day of my life.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I leave you all with a poem from one of the greatest portugueses who ever lived:

To be great, be whole: nothing
yours exaggerate or exclude.
Be all in everything. Put all you are
in everything you do.
Be like the moon that
shines whole in every pond
Because it lives up high.

Fernando Pessoa

Well, she asked me to. I came up with the name "Health & Fitness Tournament" but I didn't really wanna do it. I thought she was gonna take over the thread and that was okay... but then she didn't!
You should make a new Weight Loss thread.

We can start a new one. You in Sexy?

Darkness
Imprisoning me
In the darkness
I see
The light
At the end of the tunnel
It's a flashlight
Held by Satan
While he rapes
Your dreams...

Darkness
Imprisoning me
In the darkness
I see
The light
At the end of the tunnel
It's a flashlight
Held by Satan
While he rapes
Your dreams...

Mine is more deep

You should make a new Weight Loss thread.
I need a Richard Simmons alternate account made so I can be more motivational... the mods wouldn't like it, though. That I made another account. Since that would be my first alternate account.