THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

And yet I lost about 50 lbs by following her instructions. But, yeah, what does she know.
But how long did it take you to do that?

I'm talking about fast results. You know me -- it has to be done quickly.

Maybe I should get a nutritionist. Maybe a personal trainer, too....... hmmm...... or maybe I can just consult Dr. Sexy.

You also need to walk around a lot, too. That'll help. Go walk for an hour or two outside every day.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
One of my best friends lost a lot of weight by eating dinner sooner, with less carbons and walking... He didn't stop eating an ice cream a day and he never went into an hunger strike... But yeah, it depends on the person too! I think there's no correct answer, because each one has to find a way that works and keeps motivation high!

If you WANT a healthier body, you can have it! You just have to adopt the lifestyle for it. If your lifestyle changes, your body will change. I've seen it happen with me. Your body is a representation of your life.

Cut out a movie or whatever you do everyday to go for a walk. And don't walk to the pizzeria -- just walk and be with yourself. Or walk with someone else, if you want to. And definitely eat less. One of the reasons I lost weight in the past was because I couldn't afford to even eat much. I had to eat rice with Sriracha sauce for dinner a lot. And drink water. That kept me from eating and I was walking a lot, too.

Cut out a movie or whatever you do everyday to go for a walk. And don't walk to the pizzeria -- just walk and be with yourself. Or walk with someone else, if you want to.
Walking at a leisure pace on a beautiful day is good for the soul..

I like walking in the evenings when it's starting to get dark.
You almost made me write something poetic..

You almost made me write something poetic..
I'm disappointed that I somehow stopped you.

So, I have to go to sleep! See you tomorrow, everyone!
Bye Neiba... talk to you tomorrow of course!

Sleeping more is kind of a good way to lose weight, too. If you're sleeping, you're not eating.