THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Yeah. I miss it already.
Just don't even try to cut it yourself the next time. Go to a barber and ask them to trim it or something.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I really want to take up crocheting. I think I may need a hobby intervention. My reading is already suffering because of my drawing and I haven't written anything new in my graphic novel for quite a while. I don't paint as much as I used to (or need to) and I really need to keep up with my writing outside my graphic novel. If it weren't for the Hall of Fames my movie watching would be suffering too.
Wow sounds like you're a very creative and busy person G-dog. I used to do quite a lot of stuff but never really have the motivation for it anymore. I used to write (stories and scripts), draw and tried to do my own superhero comic. However I've not done any of that for years really. Pretty much my only creative outlet now is my review writing

Anyone have any New Years Resolutions?
Watch more movies per year than last year. I knew a guy who had watched 790+ movies last year.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

Master of My Domain
In seven months, we are at 516 pages on the Chill Club. Sweetness!
Hmmm that's around 73 pages per month,

2.4 pages per day,

each page is 20 posts...

Mind=Blown

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Wow sounds like you're a very creative and busy person G-dog. I used to do quite a lot of stuff but never really have the motivation for it anymore. I used to write (stories and scripts), draw and tried to do my own superhero comic. However I've not done any of that for years really. Pretty much my only creative outlet now is my review writing
I always kind of draw or write while I'm hanging out. I'll draw for awhile, come here check out what is going on, draw some more.

I think that is why my reading has suffered so much. When I read I can only read and I can't hang out and be sociable at the same time. I just have to figure out away to get to all the stuff I have going on because it's bugging me. If I stop doing something for too long a time I'm likely to just stop doing it all together.

You should get back into comics. They are fun.

So sleeping for me has been seriously f*cked lately. I mean, my sleeping pattern has already been screwed up the last year or two, but now I'm having serious sleep paralysis and nothing but nightmares. Today I was sleeping and thought Jason was at the edge of my bed. Then I have these weird repetitions. I dreamt I was forcing a still-sleeping me up, turning on the light and shutting my door (which I had opened to let the cat out), and walking over to my computer to Google something. This happened a few times. Then two things happened.

"Guinevere" by Donovan started playing all around me, as if I was in a movie. I loved Donovan as a teenager (this is important because of the next part).

I started thinking that this repetitious waking up was causing me to time travel back to when I was a teenager, to a point where I could try again and do things better.

I have also had basically nothing but nightmares lately. Coincides with the sleep paralysis. The other night I was sleeping and imagined I was in a household during the 80's and it was night, and was just looking forward, and this dark figure was just standing there looking at me in the kitchen. Then I dreamt a group of friends and I went to a cabin and became trapped by a murderous lunatic who lived there, and had to find a way out.

Now, I don't believe in ghosts, never have. But this old guy died in this house a few years ago. I'm wondering if he's getting pissed off and is doing this sh*t to me. I'm getting seriously scared at night. Like, nothing weird has happened, no objects have moved unexplainably or anything, and I still don't believe in ghosts, but....

F*ck, man. The life of a schizophrenic.

Sounds awful Swan. Are you doing anything different lately? Food? Drink? Meds?
Yeah, there was a problem with my prescription so I wasn't on Cymbalta the last weekish, just started back on it now. Even though it's meant to treat anxiety and depression (I take it for anxiety but have noticed I am infinitely happier on it), and not schizophrenia, it has f*cked up my brain not being on it. That might be it... I honestly don't remember when the sleep paralysis stuff started, just that it was recent. So it may have been before or after I stopped taking Cymbalta, I don't know.

Of course, I've never been good at reasoning, so instead of trying to rationalize what could be causing it, the first thing I think of is GHOSTS!