The Best TV Show that Nobody is Watching

Tools    

I've never even heard of "Nurse Jackie", but it sounds like a medical show. I'm hit and miss with medical shows because some of them are too graphic for me.
Well I can't get away from the fact that it's set in a hospital, but it's really about Jackie and her addiction and her colleagues. It's funny and smart, touching and very empathetic. Edie Falco is top class as Jackie. I can't remember there being many graphic scenes. It seems very New York to me but what do I know coming from England

Just watch one to humour me!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well I can't get away from the fact that it's set in a hospital, but it's really about Jackie and her addiction and her colleagues. It's funny and smart, touching and very empathetic. Edie Falco is top class as Jackie. I can't remember there being many graphic scenes. It seems very New York to me but what do I know coming from England

Just watch one to humour me!

I'll have to see if I can find an episode online somewhere because I don't remember ever seeing it in the TV listings, but I'll see what I can find.

I've watched a few medical shows, but usually the shows I like get cancelled pretty fast, (except for "House MD"). The most recent medical shows that I liked were "A Gifted Man" starring Patrick Wilson, and "Monday Mornings". Both shows were cancelled after only one season.

Currently airing? I feel like not enough people are watching The Affair, mainly because HBO programming seems to get all of the attention as far as premium cable goes. But man, The Affair is the best new show of the fall season as far as I can tell.

I've not looked at the list yet, I'll do it soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only person to vote for Garth Marenghi's Dark Place.
If I could've beeen f**ked making a list, Dark Place would've been floating somewhere around the 20th spot.

Shame you didn't. It might've scrapped onto the bottom of the list. There's rumours of more episodes, though I don't know if it's a one-off/couple of specials, or another series.

Welcome to the human race...
Shame you didn't. It might've scrapped onto the bottom of the list. There's rumours of more episodes, though I don't know if it's a one-off/couple of specials, or another series.
There was a spin-off called Man to Man with Dean Learner, where Ayoade's titular character hosted his own talk show and each episode he interviewed a different guest that was always played by Holness (the first one being Garth, of course). I haven't seen it yet, but it's on my to-do list.

While looking through the TV list on IMDB, I noticed that there are a LOT of shows that only got one vote from a single person, regardless of the placement.

I won't ask everyone to go through the whole IMDB list, but I'm curious. Out of all the shows that did NOT make the list, what show would you consider to be "the best show that nobody is watching", or "watched" if it's an old or cancelled show?
What do you think I might think?

Ping Pong (2014)
Haibane Renmei (2002)
EVA (1995)
RahXephon (2002)
LOGH (1988-1998)
Trigun (1998)

First ones to spring to my mind among my favorites. Read my top TV series thread.

And there are some Brazilian soup operas that I loved too. Well, the world is a big place, specially in terms of TV, it's impossible to have a good list that represents the whole spectrum of TV because it's enormous. It's much larger than film and film already is enormous and nobody has the time to watch a substantial fraction of all films.

I have specialized knowledge in anime and there there are dozens of masterpieces that even many anime fans don't know such as Texhnolyze.

I was the only one to vote for The Mindy Project which I think is really funny. A lot of people on here seem to like The New Girl and that comes right after. I think TMP is so much better and I love Mindy Kaling. She is infinitely more funny than Zooey Deschanel.
I like The Mindy Project, but I like New Girl more.

A system of cells interlinked
The best show no one is watching is most certainly Orphan Black.

Is no one watching Orphan Black?

Best show no one watched? Harper's Island. I wouldn't even recommend looking at anything. If you like horror/mystery/slasher films, just sit and watch it without knowing anything else.