2015 MoFo Challenges

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm going to have to put all the challenges in the first thread otherwise people are going to miss them.

That's a good idea. If it's not too much work, you might want to also sort them by the name of the person being challenged to make it easier for people to find their challenges.

I challenge EVERYONE (including myself) to not log onto Movie Forums for a whole month. No posting, no reading. Just take a vacation from it.
Forget it, not gonna happen

That is a tough challenge

I wouldnt know where to start, i have seen stuff like Iron Man...
Just watch The Avengers(if you haven't already), and then you can choose which hero you want to see more of.

Master of My Domain
I challenge Loner to write at least once post per day for a month.

The problem is though, he has to see this thread which is a challenge itself.

Challenge:

Godoggo:
I challenge to do the artwork for two HOF inductees.

Cobpyth: I challenge to finish his favorites thread.

Swan:I challenge to write two reviews in his review thread.

Honeykid:I challenge to watch five movies released in 2015.

I challenge Yoda to make the HK 100 an official MoFo list.

I challenge eM and ash to come back and start posting regularly again.

I challenge n3wt to post more.

I challenge Raul to find some films I like so we can do another commentary.

I challenge mark f to watch Good Vibrations

Master of My Domain
I challenge Captain Spaulding to create a top films list thread.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Oh very cool idea. I wonder if anyone has challenged me to anything.

EDIT - Just looked and spotted that G-Dog has challenged me to watch and review My Life as a Dog. I can promise I'll certainly give it a watch but can't do quite the same when it comes to the review, not all films inspire a review from me but hopefully.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I challenge HK to post a picture in the personal pictures thread.
Good luck with that one!

I challenge Gbgoodies to watch Goodfellas.
I challenge gbgoodies to go against this challenge.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I challenge gbgoodies to run a tournament of her choosing.

I'll definitely consider accepting this challenge if I can think of a good idea for a tournament. (I'm open to suggestions.)

I challenge Gbgoodies to watch Goodfellas.
I accept this challenge. Goodfellas is one of those movies that I've always wanted to see because it gets great reviews, but I haven't watched it yet because it just doesn't sound like my kind of movie.

I'll make sure to let you know what I think of it after I see it.

I challenge gbgoodies to go against this challenge.
I've already decided to accept the challenge to watch Goodfellas , but I'll accept the challenge to go against this challenge:

I challenge EVERYONE (including myself) to not log onto Movie Forums for a whole month. No posting, no reading. Just take a vacation from it.
I'm not doing that.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Oh very cool idea. I wonder if anyone has challenged me to anything.

EDIT - Just looked and spotted that G-Dog has challenged me to watch and review My Life as a Dog. I can promise I'll certainly give it a watch but can't do quite the same when it comes to the review, not all films inspire a review from me but hopefully.
You don't have to do one of your novels, just a few words will do.

I challenge Swan to join me for a Big Trouble in Little China commentary, and anyone else who wants to join for some laughs

Challenge:

Godoggo:
I challenge to do the artwork for two HOF inductees.

Cobpyth: I challenge to finish his favorites thread.

Swan:I challenge to write two reviews in his review thread.

Honeykid:I challenge to watch five movies released in 2015.
That is quite the challenge, but I accept it. Darn, I just remembered La Jetée still hasn't been inducted. I guess I have to challenge myself to do that.

If you guys give me awhile, I'll update the first post with challenges. Also if anyone completes any tell us in this thread.

You may benefit you in the future to complete your challenges. Not saying this is a contest, but maybe it is.

That's a good idea. If it's not too much work, you might want to also sort them by the name of the person being challenged to make it easier for people to find their challenges.
I'm grouping them, so everyone should find all their challenges together and not all split up. I'll organize it better when I have more time.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The same people keep getting challenged, spread it across the board people.

As for my challenge?

Suspect's Reviews

The same people keep getting challenged, spread it across the board people.

As for my challenge?

Yeah, I was just going to say that Raul & Swan have 4 challenges each. Oops Swan has five now. We need to challenge other people until they complete a couple.

The first post is updated. It's a mess, but I'll clean it up when I have a chance. Just look for your name for now.